Reviews for Will of Fire, Heart of Stone
scyfly chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
i find it hard to believe so many are traitors, you do not win three wars with such a divided house. i could believe it would be this bad at the time naruto is 8-12, unpunished these things have a way of growing worse but not all the sudden mass treason.
EclipsedLunus chapter 7 . 4/24/2021
Pretty cool story, liked the twist on Hiruzen.
Wish there was more...
good chapter, come back to the Leaf, Itachi
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 3/26/2021
nice ideas you got
zzxzxThanatuszxxzxz chapter 7 . 3/1/2021
Just perfect, bro. I hope you turn this in a serie, badass hiruzen was epic and his legacy is bright
realfan16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2021
dang lmao this was all the first chapter only in my mind the fic was already done lol
halo4hire chapter 7 . 1/26/2021
I dont know if the author gets notifications for these or reads the reviews, but I'm going to leave one anyway, if only just for a number to a greater sum. This is a very well written and thought out fic. The author dives deep into the political aspect of naruto, something I couldn't do in my writings. Though it is expressed on their profile that there would be no sequel, the ending of this story leaves you wishing there was. It is that good. So if you're looking for a good read that will make you think, look no further. Yes some things happen to some well loved characters, but given the explanation, its reasonable. Their reactions to what happened to them are understandable though horrific.

9.4 out of 10 Halos.
Soraslove chapter 7 . 1/24/2021
I wish the canon would have been something like this a strong sandiame.. instead of a weak willed one. That Itachi would have been able to stay in the village, maybe as naruto's instructor and guard?

Hinata killing herself was... sad and realistic.. it's a strong possibility that without a village both the arrogant uchiha and hyuga would be killed off.
Soraslove chapter 4 . 1/24/2021
As strong as jiraiya was in the canon, he really was a worthless teacher. Naruto bascially learned everything himself, which apparently his father did as well.

I'm glad the sandiame decided to take naruto under his wing in this story, and literally stopped being a pussy and showed his village that he actually means business.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 1/24/2021
Sakura is a rude bitch, man. I hated her character in the canon, ngl.
katojoshua24 chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
Wow! Such a satisfying read.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
Ya.. tbh i really disliked the naruto canon. It seemed like such a waste for naruto to not get special training when he had the potential to do so much. Also the sandaime seemed like total push over, compared to the other village leaders. It konoha "was" a military village, but it didnt' resemble anything of the like, tbh.

Well at least sasuke isn't around to cause trouble this time around.
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »