Reviews for Will of Fire, Heart of Stone
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2021
I found it too depressing. The whole thing with Hinata felt pointless when she just ended up killing herself.
Very anticlimactic considering the amount of words spent on her, especially for a character that's often a fan favorite.

It also seems a bit out of character for Yugito to so happily talk about systematic rape.

Please consider rewriting this to give Hinata a happy ending. Either changing it entirely or perhaps have it be a ninja trick where Hinata only put herself in suspended animation.
But she was maimed so I would prefer it being drastically changed rather than make things worse for her.
The whole subplot died with a whimper rather than getting a satisfying conclusion.
IngloriousCynic chapter 1 . 1/2/2021
People have delicate tastes. They dress their criticisms with inconspicuous digs but this story is simply perfect. Its fast paced and I liked it, from start to finish. No sasuke bullshit. No sakura bullshit. Simply pleasant to read. Thank you. I'm hoping to adopt this type of writing style. It's fantastic. Cheers.

And dont take criticism from people who can't write better.
The Critic chapter 7 . 12/19/2020
I love the story actually. It shows What would Sarutobi be as a leader in the actual manga and anime world in his prime instead of these fanfics showing he was being controlled so easily. Great kill for orochimaru and bargaining with the village. Only sad thing was Tsunade's death but yes truly in a surreal aspect we could say an alcoholic with many regrets and having a bipolar disorder could never actually change like how they did for her in the manga and anime.
A splendid story indeed.

Yours Truly,
The Critic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
congrats on destroying a gentle soul that was hinata

monster...
animecutylover chapter 7 . 9/26/2020
Naruto also needs to live up to his Uzumaki name. With the fuinjutsu mastery. Seriously. What was Kushina, a forgotten kunoichi of time? She makes up one half of Naruto's DNA!
baud001 chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
It seems strange that this version of Sarutobi would wait a decade before recalling Tsunade to the village.
Sable Dawn chapter 7 . 8/9/2020
Is there a sequel for this story?, I would quite like to see one.
Sugar0o chapter 7 . 7/31/2020
This was a great EFing story!
iacopo.passerini chapter 2 . 7/30/2020
Ottimo!
samics chapter 7 . 5/30/2020
Mostly a well written story! There are some faults though. You kept repeating things again and again and it just felt like you were trying to increase word count. There were also some inconsistencies like the Hokage knowing there was an Uchiha among the contenders at the start of the tournament but then being surprised about there being an Uchiha towards the end of it.
arinst2305 chapter 7 . 5/27/2020
Next?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2020
This most certainly deserves a sequel.
Also is Temari still an 'honored' guest? She would be an interesting love intrest for windmaster Naruto and at the same time pacify relations with Suna provided they come together willingly(which might be possible with how Naruto treated her during the exams and possible off screen interaction)
Paul Lenzen chapter 7 . 4/27/2020
Okay this is really good and I'm hoping that there is a sequel or if not that you someday write one
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2020
That was pretty depressing, why would you even write that ? The whole Kumo's arc was nothing but disgusting
lord 7th chapter 6 . 4/15/2020