Reviews for Will of Fire, Heart of Stone
CW chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
The only problem with this is that it's complete in one chapter! This is an interesting foundation for more.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow thats really cool.
OwlofNight chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
You know, your naruto one shots are quite amazing :)

Ill read anything you have
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Excellent story. I like seeing hard-ass Sarutobi. It would be intersting to see more stories set in this timeline.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Excellent work. Well thought out and executed.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow that was surprisingly an interesting view point and the thing about killing someone with killing intent I've always thought that was possible considering I've seen fish mice and lesser pray die from fright from heart failure ect.
Ladegard chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
OK, this one is pretty darned cool.
Scarrty chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Interesting SetUp.

There are far to few stories in which Narutos sensei is the Sandainme.

I hope to read more soon :D

Nero
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Nice. I've alwasy wished Sarutobi was stronger. You did forget one dangerous group, though: Danzo and Root.
Loatroll chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Awesome!

So what should have happened in canon!

Really really well done!

I love it!

I always thought it weird that Sandaime was (and often is) considered to have so little power over the peoples perceptions of things, he is a dictator, the absolute chief of the village, the council is supposed to be an advisory thing in my opinion.

Anyway great stuff, really looking forward to more!
Khadon chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Damn good start. I hate it when Sarutobi, a military leader, is portrayed as someone who just gets walked all over. Where people ignore the laws and he just lets it go. Excellent start to your fic and I can't wait to see where it goes. I wonder how many of the Rookie Nine/Team Gai are still around. I would think that, being the clan heirs, Sasuke, Hinata, Neji, and maybe even more would no longer be in the village. And what about Itachi? As I said, I can't wait for mroe.
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71