Reviews for Stay Beautiful
leiaah chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
ahhh, hahaha this is just the cutest thing ever! i love his reaction to that and the way suki kept stringing him.
Pinkgurl14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
My two favorite couples :) ...this was adorable. Great job!
OrcHiD13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
The whole day ive been reading your fics and i have to say, you are one damn good author. You capture everyone's character so perfectly its as if i was watching the show on my tv. Its amazing! The only thing ive noticed is that u repeat this one phrase in all of your fanfics: "without missing a beat". Dont worry; every writer has some phrase they repeat but eventually they find more to say. Overall your stories are magnificent. Keep writing. Your Sukka stories have me hooked!

*OrcHiD
Araiyou Shakyuli chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Nice story.
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Lol. That was completely awsome. It was just... I don't know. Perfect. I loved how realistic and yet perfect it was. Wonderful work!
Ayva j Damas chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
*snicker* Nice.

"Stay Beautiful" is quite a lovely song indeed. :D

It's definetly got an interesting beginning, and no clear "Where this is going to go" sense. Excelently done.
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Real cute!

Though if this is when Suki's in the gaang where's Zuko?
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 7/4/2008

nack for arguing

in this ;)

anywho, awesome work!
Kimba616 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Oddly enough I didn't check to see who wrote this before I started reading. xD About half way through though, I started recognizing the style, and by the end I was thinking that I only knew one person who writes Sukka with such innuendos. xD The, of course, I look at the top of the page and see it was, indeed, you wrote wrote it. lol I really loved it, though. The minor Kataang made me happy. :D
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Hahah, I loved this one it was very well written, and I loved Katara's input, are you gonna write and Kataang(that's the name right?) soon? Love all your new stuff, can't wait for more.

Luv Middi