Reviews for Quill
I know it's been years since the story was published but I just needed to leave a comment because I absolutely enjoyed it! Thank you for reposting this. I'm glad I got the chance to read it. I lovelovelove the way you wrote Hermione and Draco's relationship. The slow build was absolute perfection! You truly nailed the way a slowburn Dramione fic should be. Thanks for sharing this with us! :)
Hsinsuat chapter 43 . 8/26
Wow! This story though slow to start was one of the best I have read! Really amazing story!
RR13 chapter 43 . 5/8
Such a touching and beautiful story. Love how you created a not so straightforward dramione with a very original plot.
AJ2015 chapter 43 . 4/18
This whole story is beautiful and heartbreaking! Thank you for sharing this with us.
AJ2015 chapter 42 . 4/18
Nice wrap up here at the end. Just the epilogue left.
AJ2015 chapter 41 . 4/18
I don't want this to end!
AJ2015 chapter 40 . 4/18
Whoa...Intense chapter. I liked the duality of son and father.
AJ2015 chapter 39 . 4/18
Ha he will be lost pleased indeed
AJ2015 chapter 38 . 4/18
Glad they are getting somewhere with this bond.
AJ2015 chapter 37 . 4/18
Yes...Love :) :)
AJ2015 chapter 36 . 4/18
Omg...So perfect! Ahhh now this is my favorite chapter!
AJ2015 chapter 35 . 4/18
They are finally hashing things out..Such a brutal chapter with their emotions. I'm eager to read what Hermione's perspectives is of that day.
AJ2015 chapter 34 . 4/18
Go get him Hermione!
AJ2015 chapter 33 . 4/18
Such a powerful chapter. I wouldn't have wanted to be in her shoes. I don't think I could have made a decision either way.
AJ2015 chapter 32 . 4/17
Wow...Very good chapter. I'm glad she finally told him...But I didn't see her killing Ron.