Reviews for A Brotherly Love
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 6/19
gotta love older brothers!
silver sven chapter 1 . 6/18
I love this relationship between them. Adam takes care for his kid brother, you can count on him, he always will. My favorite stories.
LeMcHarStar4ever chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw! So cute! :)
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
*Sniff* Poor Joe. I'm glad Adam was there to take care of him. good job! This is a very sweet fic and I think you kept both boys in character.
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I really adore this story. It is so much like little Joe and Adam. You got their characters perfectly. You'r writing style is so superb - it is excactly how I would see a western written. So beautifully done.
atrish1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Rose, this was a nice moment you captured.

It does bring to recollection what I liked most about the Cartwright family- the moments of self-conviction and then the

family rescue. The brotherly love and support. Along with the humor to balance it all.

I enjoyed it very much

Trissh
Ster J chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Brotherly love, indeed. I love how your stories sound so real that I can "hear" and "see" the whole thing like Iwas watching the episode. Excellent job.

So, are your stories inspired by actual episodes? Sometimes when you refer to some incident, I wonder if it is from an ep I missed.
liz.england chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Enjoyed it although I thought there wee another ccouple of chapters in the story
Pixar chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is one of my favorite episodes. I like the way you ended the story...Seth...was a gray character for me. Joe would have definitely felt guilt for the whole affair. Good story, Rosemary!

Kaci
romirola chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Great Bonanza story! Love to see these WHNs.