Reviews for A Different Beginning
kelwin chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
good fic. I will finish reading it but I think you should think about continuing it. there is so few good wheel of time fics out there that you should continue it
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Completely implausible, even from the books Rand could barely channel while it was still tainted, due to the addiction and corruption of his mind
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
The concept is good, and I will continue to read. However, you do a lot of telling and not a lot of showing.
Kaldi97 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
kelwin chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
good fic
imnotraven16 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
excellent story
r1ncewind1 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
too bad you stopped writing this :(
r1ncewind1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
nice story.. too bad you never continued it.
Kythorian chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
too bad this was abandoned. I enjoyed what was written so far. There isn't nearly enough good WoT fanfiction out there. Oh well. Hope you get back to it someday.
Akane Mosoa chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
it appears that it been more than two years since the last update. Please get back to writing this story soon. If you are no longer writing please put it up for adoption so someone else can continue.
Akane Mosoa chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I'm sorry but more than half the chapter is repeating what was already written and there for is mostly useless. you should rewrite it to make it more interesting. To repeat certain areas of a chapter it should be no less than 5 or 6 chapters hence, and even then not with so much detail.
jackson44 chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Vallavarayan chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
nice...keep going.
Warder117 chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Good stuff, can't wait for the next chapter :D
smexyforever chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
This is a really promising story!

i really like wheel of time, and this is oh so good version...

please write more.