Reviews for Assassins
Leo112 chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
book looks good so far!

please up date!
Tiger Phanbutt chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Awesome! I can't wait to find out what vlad did to him! update soon!
Anonymoose13 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Just wanna let ya know this is great and people are definitely reading! And I hope you add a new chapter within the next year too! Lol!
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Mwahahahahahahahahaha. I so wanna see Danny's face when he learns about Harry.
Anonymoose13 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I'm hoping you choose to update soon because this story IS really good. It's a different take and I love the idea of assassins just cause they r cool. An hey! My names becca too!
Elena Forest chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Yesh, me understands. Wish skl could be less hectic. But update soon; I can't wait for Harry and Danny's group to meet!
Elena Forest chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh man! This is really good. I love the whole AU assassin thing. Its tottaly origonal and cool. I must read more! :D
EverAfterGirl chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Does Danny have his powers in this story? I cant tell.

*KeEp On RoCkEn, FashionDiva7*
Flameses chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
You come from Wales? That's really cool I visited England, Ireland, and Wales a few summers ago and it was so beautiful there! And so much more interesting.. There's so much history! So, where in America are you visiting? (I'm just curious.. Not a stalker, I swear!)
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter. Please update.
The Insanity556 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
This story is great so far. I enjoy the fact that I am reading a sucsessfull harry potter and danny phantom crossover. No grammer problems that i see and good spelling. Where did you get your Idea from?
FantomoDrako chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I'm glad you updated! See, I stuck with ya.

Glad I did, that whole turn-around with Dudley was so worth the wait!

Nicely done, you stopped just where you should've by not making it too sentimental or 'mushy' either; by actions or words.

Fantomo
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Good scene with the Dursleys. Is Vernon's skeptcism from the book and/or the movie or you made it up for the fic?
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Please update. I wanna see Team Phantom interacting with other HP characters.