Reviews for Touch
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was really cute! I think you nailed Hodges personality perfectly! I just love how well done the charaters are! Wonderful story :)
Melancholic-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow *O* It was amazing ! X3 I loved it ! Hodges was really great xD I love how you describe characters and relationships through his eyes X3

It's when I read fanfictions like yours that I'm happy to be able to read English, even if it's not my language xD

Thank you very much for this story X3
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This made me grin. I'm liking the progression of finding out how everyone finds out.
aomoa chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh, Hodge, eventhough I have no idea who you are since I never really knew who was who when I watched CSI, you are awesome. Awesomesause.

-Hana
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
*smirk* Go Hodges!
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Grissom misses it all and Hodges knows it all, goes well together :)
JauntyChick chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hodges! Epic.

M-L
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I swear I'm on a roll with stories I have not read.

Oh, yay, Hodges ! Love him, I do. He's just all sorts of delightful. (:

For instance, in the most recent episode of CSI, Hodges and Nicky played mailbox baseball. It was pretty funny. And then Hodges was telling Nicky about a prank he had pulled on a kid when he was younger, and Nicky was all excited about it and they were laughing and other things. :) I was so proud that Nicky was all nice to Hodges. Not that Nicky isn't that way, because he generally is a nice guy, you know ? But everyone seems to be so mean to Hodges. He's just a misunderstood little man.

Anyway. I am done rambling on. :)

And I found another episode of CSI that can bring me to tears, which is a little embarrassing, when I think about it. But either way; it would be "Gumdrops".

- Jennifer
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Very insightful. You captured the human parts of Hodges, as well as the snarkiness (especially about the always wanting to be right). And it was really interesting how you compared how the different couples gave themselves away. That seems very true. Cath definitely seems like an eyes person, whereas GSR definitely kept distance (and awkwardness), but Nick and Greg are definitely touchy people.