Reviews for I Sense a Catalyst Among Us
psychedoutpineapple chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
omgosh luv it! :) keep updating!
Cassie chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
That last one was completely adorable!

All of them are great!

And chapter five made me cry.

That was an amazing chapter and you could feel all of the emotions so well.

I can't believe this thing doesn't have more reviews!

Great work!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Super cute stories(: UPDATE!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
My favorite chapter so far(:
person chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
that was really good. i loved it!
dani chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
sad...
ZekeyZebra chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
I'm way too lazy to actually find my password and login, but I just wanted to pop in and say that I really love this little stories! Shules rocks Please keep up the awesome work, I look forward to them.
javajunkiechick chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
i'm lovinng this story:) i've loved each chapter! exept the one where shawn died lol. that was horrible! but anyway, can't beleive more people aren't reading it. PLEASE update soon:)
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
Can't wait to read more!
ZekeStar chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
I refuse to allow these stories to only have 11 reviews D: They're too cute for only 11. They need 12, or more than that, but you know.

So seriously, adorable Shules overload. Except that one that was really sad, it got me all choked up ;0;

So KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
dream-of-belief chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Oh my goodness...I am in LOVE with these stories. Absolutely in love. You are BRILLIANT at keeping them in character! Kudos! I can't wait to see more and am going to see if you have any other Psych stories!
Flowerfaires chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
This is one of my favourite stories, you should make a few chapters out of this, like Shawn trying to make Jules jealous by using Carmen.
iknowuknow chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
OMG! Awesome chapter! I love that song, too!
sadiegrl chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
aww... Shawn saved the day. cute ending.
North American Scum chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I love this so much. It's so like Gus to be completly earnest about the 4th of July and for Shawn to be completely weird about it.

Also, I really like how he greets Jules by asking for puce fabric dye. I can absolutly picture that line on the show.