Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Would love to see what happens to Tony when he finally admits it he made it up:P keep up the good work!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awww...poor Tony has to talk to Gibbs about discipline.
ficwriterjet chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Can't say that I blame Tony for wanting to be rid of the switch, but it's a pretty nasty thing to do to Gibbs. Making Gibbs think that he brought up some childhood trauma, when in reality Tony just doesn't like it. Very good story, I loved getting inside both of their heads over the same issue, and seeing both sides.
Sarah chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I loved the first chapter, I loved the way you built up the interplay between the characters, but I am simply not going to be able to read the rest of this story because I cannot bear Tony betraying Gibbs trust like that - it has no redeaming motive, goes against everything he stands for and will destroy Gibbs - who has enough failed father issues to deal with already. I'll look for other things from you, but sorry I won't be reading this.
achillies-eel chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
That was so bad man, SO bad! -rofl- I definitely didn't see that coming. Beautiful twist, beautifully done.
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
So is Gibbs going to find out Tony lied? I'm so curious.
AislingK chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Oh, heavens. The heart that was in my throat reading all that Gibbs' angst is now in the pit of my stomach. I'm so crushed that Tony would do this. What a wonderful setup for a story, though.
AislingK chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I absolutely love this chapter. My heart was in my throat the whole time. In the show we sometimes get these gentle moments when Gibbs deals with children, and I felt the same thing hearing Gibbs' inner dialogue in this unexpected scenario.
PH2W chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Using chapter 2 as Tony's subconscious flashback was creative brilliance. I am actually a fan of the writing still that allows stories to move back-n-forth throughout. It's a skill I'm working on myself.

*WOW... he went with the lie:-)! That's so gonna show up as a BAD choice. Gibbs has to find out... You know what that means lady... get started on that next installment:-).

Cheers
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
that was great hun
anewsomeone chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Oh man speaking of switch/birch related incidents...no I'm so kiddin-thank god dude I'd have hives from that like seriously sensitive skin-dude tell me you didn't just blanch at part of that sentence...,no seriously I could barely read that other story dude I would have been like um yeah switches and me anywhere near each other no f-in way I'd freakin' act weird and stuff like Tony is after that although I would've tried to have kept the lying to well I wouldn't lie just clever phrasing in a non-manipulative way-yeah sure. same with a strap except that's just me being a wuss and partly due this birthday party a couple years ago- this this guy I kind of know talking mentioning about S&M and some bondage and how he'd be afraid he'd break me when "somehow"(who knows why-seriously) my name was mentioned for some reason by one of my sadistic friends,ok so not that sadistic he was trying to get a reaction a bit and the reaction from the first guy was that he'd probably end up" breaking me"-as in a broken glass sort of way-, note this was at a birthday party a couple of years ago and the friend who was throwing it she's pretty normal-well as normal as my friends get which varies from friend to friend and acquaintance to acquaintance. I've been told that I look way more innocent than I am before but those were in different circumstances as in not exactly legal circumstances-close friends saying that(by the way at the time of this first conversation we weren't even 18 then and my friends parents were there thankfully not in listening range. So one of my best friends starts laughing it up and at one point saying that I could maybe be able to take it-which caused me to almost punch him. After the first guy said that I was like um yeah dude he's so right and the reason for almost punching my friend not for the reason that I'm into S&M because I'm definitely not.

Yeah um anyway back to what a more normal/conventional review should look like um yeah can't wait for the next chapter I just recently-actully a couple months or so but this is my first time reviewing a story, yeah my first impression to you as a reviewer probably was At Least interesting at most wow some people don't know when to censor themselves, hopefully closer to really interesting or intriguing.

Anyway I just got into NCIS fanfiction a few months ago actually although I'm usually more someone who reads it but I really like your story so far,not to say that all the other stories that I've read on here I didn't like but ending my rambling your a good writer.
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
*So, as long as I keep my mouth shut, I’m ok. Brilliant, huh?* WRONG! As if he could keep something that big a secret! But I feel bad for both. If Tony is so scared to try something so insincere...
crazy4gibbs chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I can’t believe Tony lied to Gibbs. I really felt sorry for him! I think he has a point because a switch for sure hurts more than any of the other things Gibbs normaly use!

If Tony thinks of himself as brilliant, fine, but Gibbs always finds out when you are lying and then I don’t want to be in Tony’s shoes! But then, he deserves to be punished again because it’s a shame that he takes advantage of Gibbs‘s feelings. Great chapter, I never expected that it was a lie, I really thought Tony had such ‘bad switch memories’ from his childhood!

Naomi
hawngirl chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
oh man, tony never learns, gibbs always finds out. please update soon
Cascade Waters chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Lol. Yep, so very dead.

'Assorted bits of tree.' That's gonna stick with me all day. ;)

fc