Reviews for Heat
LOVING USER chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
make moreeeeeee pleaseeee
amanda.duty.7 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Finally. I love both jacob and edward its nice to read a fanfic that depicts the love triangle so well. Plz continue this story I want to know what happens in your version. Plus those lemons were just getting good. Here is my email I would love edward pov ty ;)
wulfgirl15 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
...Four Chapters. That's all you got? Come on! You're one of the best ON this site! More deliciousness soon, please! Hugs :]
Zapphe chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
I like this story and it's getting good, not sure why you stopped. It's a shame.
genisus chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I would like to read the pov from Edward of what he was thinking and why he left the r u going to add more of the story I am intreged thank you
defunct2013 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Can you let me know what's going on in Edward's head as he walked out? Love this fic, its very realistic. I hate Edward, so I enjoy scenario's in which Bella kicks him to the kerb (hint hint!) :)
Amanda2310 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
OMG! Are you going to write more? This is a really great story and haven't read one like it before. I really hope you right more. I will be waiting.
ashley chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
hi i want to know the edwardpov my email is please send please!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Keep writing. It's very good!
An Unkown chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
OOh, lala. I would love to know what he was thinking.

Anyways, get chapter... like all the others.

Update soon, well done!

Love Katy x
tonyandziva4ever chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
are you updating this anymore? because im really intrigued in this! i just found it!
CumberbatchedInTheTardis chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
omg i love it... update soon!
mimi-malfoy chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Good story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
twimama77 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
cool but we want her with jake please
OverzealousGuineapig chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Are you gonna write more of this, it's really good