Reviews for The Golden Fox: The Light in the Darkness
wolvknight chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*sigh* I do hate cliffhangers
xTxNxLx chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
yay golden fox is backk ! wow 13k for just one chapter even if it is the beginning of a sequel. can't wait for the fight scene's they the best !
narutokage7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
yay im 50 review
Elemeffayoh chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
FUCK YEAH happy belated July 4th XD and nice chapter cant wait till the next one :P
MYsweetAngel chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
hello there!

:D

hey nice to see this chappie!

yep

i totally enjoy it!

it was an awsome first chappie!

well see ya!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great start!
uchihazangetsu chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Awsome, I knew you be back with your great writing. This is even better than the first one keep up the good work. Hope u update soon
T1mmy chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I must say I appreciate the comeback, Hope this one will be as good as your last :P
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Absolutely outstanding . I'm so happy to see the sequel commence . Well keep up the amasing work and post again soon if possible .
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
wow nice begining hope you update soon! luv the story!
SaphireShade chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Sweet first chapter! Long first chapter too! Four months was long, but after this it was worth the wait. Keep it up!
Arashi the Solar Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This is awesome...but don't ya think ya messing up the power gradient just A LITTLE. It's becoming DBZ, Well thankfully this is Naruto the ONLY show you could do power levels like this and still be able to make it work. I pray that you DO make it work.
Misk chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Bloody hell i've missed ye mate, been running through crapfics for the past months, obut time some good stuff comes out :). Good stuff yer back, and with the Golden Fox aswell. Anyhow, good first chapter, loads of plot and story, keep them coming, next one will be a thrill to read :)
rasengan86 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Well damn, Gaara really lost out on the Akatsuki member lottery. Gaara is virtually assured of being captured unless Madara for some reason doesn't feel like getting him right there. With that weird supposed space/time ninjutsu he seems to have, I'd be surprised if Gaara made a scratch on him.

I'm glad you have Akatsuki taking a different route then they do in canon. Here the 'real' Akatsuki kind of stayed silent until they had built up their army, now they're ready to wage war on the shinobi world & use that as cover to obtain the bijuu. One thing I am glad about is that you did not have Naruto & Sasuke square off against Pein & Madara right off the bat...it's way too early for that. Those battles need to be properly epic.

I look forward to seeing where things go in this story
6tailedninja chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
nice your back. and with a good start too. i forgot what happened to kisame, did he die in the first one?
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »