Reviews for The Golden Fox: The Light in the Darkness
Elemeffayoh chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
FUCK YEAH happy belated July 4th XD and nice chapter cant wait till the next one :P
MYsweetAngel chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
hello there!

:D

hey nice to see this chappie!

yep

i totally enjoy it!

it was an awsome first chappie!

well see ya!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Great start!
uchihazangetsu chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Awsome, I knew you be back with your great writing. This is even better than the first one keep up the good work. Hope u update soon
T1mmy chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I must say I appreciate the comeback, Hope this one will be as good as your last :P
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Absolutely outstanding . I'm so happy to see the sequel commence . Well keep up the amasing work and post again soon if possible .
Taira Yukiko chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
wow nice begining hope you update soon! luv the story!
SaphireShade chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Sweet first chapter! Long first chapter too! Four months was long, but after this it was worth the wait. Keep it up!
Arashi the Solar Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This is awesome...but don't ya think ya messing up the power gradient just A LITTLE. It's becoming DBZ, Well thankfully this is Naruto the ONLY show you could do power levels like this and still be able to make it work. I pray that you DO make it work.
Misk chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Bloody hell i've missed ye mate, been running through crapfics for the past months, obut time some good stuff comes out :). Good stuff yer back, and with the Golden Fox aswell. Anyhow, good first chapter, loads of plot and story, keep them coming, next one will be a thrill to read :)
rasengan86 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Well damn, Gaara really lost out on the Akatsuki member lottery. Gaara is virtually assured of being captured unless Madara for some reason doesn't feel like getting him right there. With that weird supposed space/time ninjutsu he seems to have, I'd be surprised if Gaara made a scratch on him.

I'm glad you have Akatsuki taking a different route then they do in canon. Here the 'real' Akatsuki kind of stayed silent until they had built up their army, now they're ready to wage war on the shinobi world & use that as cover to obtain the bijuu. One thing I am glad about is that you did not have Naruto & Sasuke square off against Pein & Madara right off the bat...it's way too early for that. Those battles need to be properly epic.

I look forward to seeing where things go in this story
6tailedninja chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
nice your back. and with a good start too. i forgot what happened to kisame, did he die in the first one?
ganimation chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Man that was a blast to read, keep it coming.
samuraigirl666 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I have been waiting for this ever since the end of the original! I was so sad when the last one ended and I can't wait to see where you take this one. You are a magnificent writer and very very few stories on fanfiction compare to your writing. Everytime I read another story I found myself comparing them to your work(most of the stories didn't compare at all).

Jiraiya dying was very sad but I guess it was coming... I want to learn more about the past of Jiraiya and his old students and can't wait to see how that will fit in to the plot!

The light shinobi seemed slightly weaker than most shinobi but it IS a newly established village and they have not been given many chances to show their potential yet in the story so we will have to wait and see!

I love how Naruto and Sasuke have sons that are the same age(maybe we'll get the rivalry carried on to the next generation:D)! However I also am wondering what Sakura is doing during this battle. Protecting her son...? But it seems more like her to fight for her village along with everyone else...hm

I hope Shinji and Hinata will enter the story soon because I love both of them very much, especially Hinata, and can't wait for them to appear again!

I also love Hanabi even if she isn't as major of a character. Her attitude is great even as she obviously cares about Konohamaru. The way she acts, I really think you've captured the essence of her. Great job!

The chapter may have been slightly rushed but I think it was for the better. If a story starts slow people lose interest fast. I'd much rather that stories start of with a bang like this one.

There were a few minor grammer and spellin errors but noone's work is perfect and it is to be expected. Noone should think less of a writer because of it, they're lucky people like you give up theior time to write these stories anyway!

I am waiting for the next chapter! I can't wait to see what new legend of the Golden Fox is going to unfold! Keep writing!
graham chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
the story is as good s usual,

except giving hayami the heavenly sword isnt right,

naruto and the heavenly sword are the reasons they one in the last series,

i think it should be his and only hiss.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »