Reviews for The Golden Fox: The Light in the Darkness
hmr chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow.. aside from this making a great start, it came out pretty quick...I mean the last chapter for the other was just awhile back...Well more for us readers! Thnx! Keep writing and update soon!
LethalGeneral chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Thank you for finally putting up ,The Golden Fox: The Light in the Darkness. And we all know that it will be a masterpiece.
Avish chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wo First Review. Loving the new fic. Cant wait for next chapter. Started out with a big war, i like it. Cant believe you killed Jman off :(. When narutos son asked him why people die, he should have recited Irukas words, That would have been so nostalgic :)
SoulReaper14 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
MAN...i waited soo long for this stroy

i didnt think u were actually gonna make it..i thought that it was just to look nice

i cant wait for the next chapter

update soon!
narutokage7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
third review yay and good so far
cjfic chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Hello

Chapter is awesome as allways

hope you update soon

I hope you read my story becuase it was me who asked if I could use the gravity seal design and everything and I'll probably be using them in about 5 chapters or something like that

CJFIC
KyuubiWindscar chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Funny thing, I was in the middle of reading the original when I saw that I had one unread e-mail. Turns out the sequel is here, and I expect for it to be just as, if not more, intese than the original from the beginning.

KyuubiWindscar, Master of Revenge(Read Turtle Destruction Wave)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14