Reviews for The Golden Fox: The Light in the Darkness
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
awesome, post more soon! :ch3
watervaper9 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Can you update soon if your not busy
onlytoask chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
is this a sequel to The Golden Fox. Can someone please just clear it up for me. I hate stories that haven't been completed, so I want to know so that I can avoid reading The Golden Fox if it is.
Pric3y chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Nooooo PERVY SAGE :'(
sad to see hear he died :( Good Start which I have enjoyed :D Keep up the Good Work :D
Bunny chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Update pls. I luving it
lasthingsaid1 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
i dont know why that you have stopped your story, it was one of the best ones that i've ever read, its a true shame that you have stopped updating this story in suck a long time. if this entire series was complete it would undoubtably be the top story.
Arba chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
continue please!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I wish this is the real story for naruto! When is the next chapter coming out can't wait
NaruCrazy chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Dude plz. continue this story...qq...or atleast give the reason for discontinuing it...:(
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Are you still working on this story?
ShadowAzn chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Please update!
Michael chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Read the previous story as well. Loved it! Keep writing, you have a talent for it. I should know. I'm a writer myself.
Michael chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
This has so far been the BEST naruto fanfic story I've EVER read. Infinite stars out of 5! Love your story plz update soon!
Nichiren chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
OH how glad I was to see that you recently came back Nyce! I didn't bother leaving any reviews as I noticed you've been away for so long. Didnt think you'll return, ever. WOHOO :D
adamxero chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
UPDATE PLEASE.

Great story please continue this has the potential to out do your first story.
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »