Reviews for The Golden Fox: The Light in the Darkness
Foxer09 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Anybody has any news about continuation? is there any chance we will see chapter 4 :( ?
Ken-Kazehaya-96 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Such a good story ! I was happy to find your sequel but update man ! I understand u must be busy and stuff but it's been 3 years ? Look forward to your next chapter
Artist of War Ares chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
why no updates this storyline is fantastic
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
awesome, post more soon! :ch3
watervaper9 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Can you update soon if your not busy
onlytoask chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
is this a sequel to The Golden Fox. Can someone please just clear it up for me. I hate stories that haven't been completed, so I want to know so that I can avoid reading The Golden Fox if it is.
Pric3y chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Nooooo PERVY SAGE :'(
sad to see hear he died :( Good Start which I have enjoyed :D Keep up the Good Work :D
Bunny chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Update pls. I luving it
lasthingsaid1 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
i dont know why that you have stopped your story, it was one of the best ones that i've ever read, its a true shame that you have stopped updating this story in suck a long time. if this entire series was complete it would undoubtably be the top story.
Arba chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
continue please!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I wish this is the real story for naruto! When is the next chapter coming out can't wait
NaruCrazy chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Dude plz. continue this story...qq...or atleast give the reason for discontinuing it...:(
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Are you still working on this story?
ShadowAzn chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Please update!
Michael chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Read the previous story as well. Loved it! Keep writing, you have a talent for it. I should know. I'm a writer myself.
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »