Reviews for The Golden Fox: The Light in the Darkness
Bunny chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Update pls. I luving it
lasthingsaid1 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
i dont know why that you have stopped your story, it was one of the best ones that i've ever read, its a true shame that you have stopped updating this story in suck a long time. if this entire series was complete it would undoubtably be the top story.
Arba chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
continue please!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I wish this is the real story for naruto! When is the next chapter coming out can't wait
NaruCrazy chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Dude plz. continue this story...qq...or atleast give the reason for discontinuing it...:(
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Are you still working on this story?
ShadowAzn chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Please update!
Michael chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Read the previous story as well. Loved it! Keep writing, you have a talent for it. I should know. I'm a writer myself.
Michael chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
This has so far been the BEST naruto fanfic story I've EVER read. Infinite stars out of 5! Love your story plz update soon!
Nichiren chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
OH how glad I was to see that you recently came back Nyce! I didn't bother leaving any reviews as I noticed you've been away for so long. Didnt think you'll return, ever. WOHOO :D
adamxero chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
UPDATE PLEASE.

Great story please continue this has the potential to out do your first story.
Love This story chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
hell ya you made another perfect story but just make gaara come back to life
Idol chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Grabe ang imba ng istoryang ito! Mahusay!

This has been a very great read please continue. Or please make a new story. Your a great writer continue writing your works that rival majestic works of art!
Fan chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
This is one of the greatest fanfics ever please update soon!
Impstar chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
This has the makings of a great story. At first I was a bit, "after the first story, shouldn't it be easy to destroy Akatsuki? But then I thought about it a little more. Madara got a crazy power-up, but other than that, the strengths of these people is pretty practical. Naruto easily defeated his opponents, and Sasuke easily dispatched Konan. Well, pretty easily. By the way, where did Itachi's eyes go?

Yeah, Madara's strength is unrealistic. He is nothing more than a shadow of what he once was; the only thing he has going for him now is his ability to manipulate time and space. A fearsome technique, but not enough to make someone a good shinobi on their own. Of course, I don't blame you; this probably wasn't known at the time the chapter was written. Oh well, I look forward to the next update.
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »