Reviews for The Golden Fox: The Light in the Darkness
Love This story chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
hell ya you made another perfect story but just make gaara come back to life
Idol chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Grabe ang imba ng istoryang ito! Mahusay!

This has been a very great read please continue. Or please make a new story. Your a great writer continue writing your works that rival majestic works of art!
Fan chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
This is one of the greatest fanfics ever please update soon!
Impstar chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
This has the makings of a great story. At first I was a bit, "after the first story, shouldn't it be easy to destroy Akatsuki? But then I thought about it a little more. Madara got a crazy power-up, but other than that, the strengths of these people is pretty practical. Naruto easily defeated his opponents, and Sasuke easily dispatched Konan. Well, pretty easily. By the way, where did Itachi's eyes go?

Yeah, Madara's strength is unrealistic. He is nothing more than a shadow of what he once was; the only thing he has going for him now is his ability to manipulate time and space. A fearsome technique, but not enough to make someone a good shinobi on their own. Of course, I don't blame you; this probably wasn't known at the time the chapter was written. Oh well, I look forward to the next update.
smstrik chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
You know you're great at writing fanfiction when people, 2 years after you last updated, are still waiting anxiously for your next chapter...But, alas, the greatest of authors often get caught up in life or lose their muse...please, for the sake of your fans...update us?
KillaKush chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Golden fox is the best fanfic ive read(or attempted to read) even inspired me to try writing my own your not to busy would you mind checking it out and reviewing it for me?It currently only has 2 chapters but i am steadily working on more chapters.
ryuumika21 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
may I ask if the story is discontinued?

I really like the story. i already read the golden fox and i'm thinking that the story is good.
PopthePuff chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is abondoned, isnt it? .
SotDRPAvenger chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
NO THIS CANNOT BE! THERE MUST BE MORE D Wheres the other chapters!
Animus chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Well, this new series was off to an interesting start. That said, the fact that it hasn't been updated in almost a year pretty much goes against what the author stated he hated doing (leaving a story unfinished). That, and I can't believe you killed Asuma off the way way he was killed in the manga, but this time it made no sense (there were tons of guys there to help, but no one did anything but watch).

That said, I hope this gets continued. And that the grammar improves.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
TO FAVE
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
in teresting
Narutofan chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hey, umm great story! Keep it up! I personally love the golden fox! I bet the sequel will be if not greater then as great as its prequel. :)

But not to be rude or anything, isn't zabuza's sword supposed to be - Kubikiri houcho ? Meaning is the 'decapitating carving knife' just askin .

Anyways im waiting for updates!
Darkside8548 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Great sequel for a great story update soon or something. :)
GaruAlpha chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Great story, I just finally caught up.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »