Reviews for The Golden Fox: The Light in the Darkness
unsung soldier chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
wow! i just now found out you have started writing again! i love the first GOLDEN FOX and cant wait to read this one. great first chapter and will continue to read more tomorrow. cant wait to see what you have come up with for this one.
8kb24 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Nice. I just finished the golden fox. But I noticed that you took a lot of time off after your last update. I am eagerly waiting for your next chapter.
tcl7189 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Another great chapter...finished up 'the golden fox' earlier today and made my way here...oh saw one small boo boo close to the end..."With 'Hayami' in the front using her Byakugan to lead the way, the group continued their course toward the two Akatsuki members."...I think this should be Hanabi...lol...so many names to keep up with...
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
dude that was verryniice!
Burning Axe chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Good story. Keep writing when you have time.
jacalman chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
this is awasome plz continue the story
Dr Monstaa chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This is awesome! Plz update! Do it for the Bunny!

(\(\

('.')

(,(")(")

Argh, bunny looks fat in this...
Trechdren chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Awesome! update soon!
Neo-Gama-Sanin chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
love it
blkbubble chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
omg what the hell is going on in this story.. so many different characters & names that its giving me a headache..

ur first story was truly amazing.. this story however, is beginning to suck.

i know u said u will finish whatever u start but if ur not gonna put ur heart into it.. just give it up.. SERIOUSLY
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Whoo hoo. I finally caught up with this fic. I like it. It's a really good Naruto fic.

C.D.
nature-warrior chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
this is already so good...can't wait until you update...love this story and golden fox...
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Yay I can't wait to read chapter 4! DD I've noticed some mistakes but I can still understand the work so it's all good! *does 'nice guy' pose* LOL I've always wanted to do that. Thank god I'm not wearing spandex! Hope to see more of this story soon!
dany chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
hope to see waht will hapen with Naruto,otherwise it was a good chapter,hope to see the next soon
Robin07 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Well, to be honest i wasn't really expecting this story to be updated at all in the future, so now, in celebration i must go back and re read the entire thing for the 4th time! YAY!

Nice update :)