Reviews for Silentshipping's Cry for Help
FireEdge chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
GAH! You killed me! Three times! The first time with the deus ex machina thing, which I thought was very clever, the second time with the secretary (but why isn't SERENITY THE SECRETARY? P) and the third time with the 1984 reference. I seriously laughed so hard I couldn't breathe when Serenity read "Big Brother is watching you". BRILLIANT. Only word for it.

I also very much enjoy the ridiculous architecture of the office, because Kaiba WOULD lord over his workers. And the whole office gofer freak-out was great, too. Good bit with the "you will LIKE GETTING PAID!" bit, because you know, Serenity is just so nice and has no bills to pay that she'll take torture for free. )

Anyway, you haven't updated for a year, but I'll subscribe anyway just in case (because I update in yearly increments sometimes), so who knows... Either way, even if you don't, thanks for an absolutely hilarious ride!
FireEdge chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow, this is so amazingly funny that I will not be lazy and review each chapter separately (but only because there's only two, haha). Anyway, you two have written a brilliant parody. I haven't read a whole lot of Silentshipping (yet), since I'm just getting back into YGO, but from what I've seen so far, you guys are absolutely spot on. And I love how you've actually incorporated a "plot".

And seriously, Kaiba steals the show. I loved the heart monitor thing and his dramatic poses. Oooh Mokuba. Also liked the Serenity's ever-changing eye colour. Seriously, every story I've read has a different one. There's an anime, just look at a screenshot! It's pretty clear what colour it is...

Either way, awesome chapter and I loved every sentence of it. You'll see me again in 15 minutes (my time, not yours).
JMeg chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
lol I love this! XD So true and funny. I feel like a failure for not writing plots exactly like this. I'm glad someone posted all these cliches! Thank you
Writer Elsewhere chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Haha! There is so much I, myself need to learn from here! Great, great chapter. Full of such humor and lessons. I loved it!
Whatsername Blargh chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
This? Is AWESOME. I once was a writer of crappy SxS fics back before I knew about this site, so I thankfully never was able to post them. I wish I'd had this back then!
TSOH chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Heh, nothing is more hilarious than two famed Silentshipping authors distributing their thoughts upon the many cliches. Keep it up.

T.S.O.H
Saku chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Umm... the parts that I wrote were the best! Except for that wizard line... that was smooth.

Happy Half-Birthday to me!12

And anyone reading this has the time to also read all of my other stories that start with an 'S!'

Until we meet again! Or in roughly six months!

*dashes off*
MythCreatorWriter chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I absolutly love "Big Brother is watching you..." I never thought of it like that before, now I will. I hate that show anyway... That's so genius!

Yeah a lot of what you say it true here as well. So basically she gets a job doing...minial chores that no body wants to do? It works. I'm glad you pointed out the jobs she usually gets for no reason.

Yes, we writers know exactly how a multimillion with a huge ego and a magical trench coat spends his mornings. For being a parody you are getting a lot of things right.

Ah I never thought that Serenity would take everything in because she's blind... I love the added addition of common sense, writers seem to forget that in their imaginary heads. So Seto's a smart jerk? Yeah we knew that.

Seto was being creepy again...

Even though this is a parody and for fun, I do love that you are giving everyone a guideline, a smart, funny guideline at that.

Dark and stormy night... They are going to be forced to stay with each other aren't they?
Sakurelle chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Haha, funny! update soon.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Sadly what you say is true. But it makes sense, in some cases.

Anyway, I absolutly love Seto here. His dramatic pose, with Jeeves and the fan. I kept bursting out laughing at that. Personally I don't like SCAB (ha ha) because that seems more like Tea. And instead of trying to make that work for Serenity...use it with someone who's personality is close to that.

You're Joey was right on the mark. Poor Mokuba, he has no point but to make Seto more dramatic. And yeah, all your reasons for him going for her have cause. I like 2 personally. I know, SHOCK! Kaiba has hormones! Haha!

Yeah a lot of things you say is true, executed in a parody way, but they're true. I love still love this pairing.
Blueshadows2010 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
“It was a dark and stormy night…”...hm...curious.

Seems like Vampire...well I might be wrong.

Loved this chapter, the whole "Big Brother is watching you..." thing was priceless.

Jessica
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
So I'm guessing the car is not going to happen huh? And nicely done being realistic about the job thing. Awesome job! Please update soon!

-D101
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
That was great.

TDH
Tender Melodies chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
xD thanks for brightening up my day, that was great!

"What grammar?" ]

Oh and I don't think Friends will ever be off air :D
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Interesting. What about all the stories where Serenity works for him or is hit by his car? Awesome job! Please update soon!

-D101