Reviews for Fables from the 21st Century
WALL-E and EVE In Love chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I want the next chapter please.
Pale18 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Lol. I always smile when I read your stories about Eevee. It just always has a spark that shows you (and your beta) higher than the competition. It's absolutely wonderful! Bravo to the wonderful stories brought to the site.

Since this hasn't been update since 2008, I doubt I will ever see another chapter. I find it understandable if interest simply faded, but I wish for you to know I will always hope for a continuation.

Overall, well done! _
PotentiaCreatura chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is more of a comment on all of your stories about Eevee. I love the look that you gave to Wall-E and Eve's daughter. I was wondering however if you could draw a picture of what exactly she looks like. I am a visual person and would really love to see an artist representation of her. I would try myself but as she is your person and I am not an artist I would not want to insult your work by a shoddy representation of her. PLEASE draw a picture of her somehow and post it somewhere so that I and others can see her. And could you also write a story about them making her.
Cohen's Chicas chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Thank-you, beta! :)

Just as I loved your last story, I love this one. Eevee is so unbelievably cute- I just want to pick her up and hug her!

Although I liked chapter one better, this was good too! She seems like such a realistic little girl- curious, imaginative...very much a little girl version of Wall-e! Like father like daughter, I suppose...

I'm going to keep an eye on this one! Good job, I really like this! :)
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
You have a good beta reader. I didn't spot a single grammatical error.

Hmm... this chapter... I don't know... I liked the first more. This is just missing something. I mean, it's cute, but it's just not great to me. It didn't grab me as much. Still, like I said, it was cute and I did chuckle a few times. I dunno... something just feels missing...
Mily chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Aww, this is a really cute story, I love how Eevee always manages to get into something, lol, so cute,
Ava-Kane chapter 2 . 7/20/2008

Vanille Strawberry chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Brilliantly done. Simply.
Ryuubi blackheart chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
gryphonworks chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Adorable stories you have going on here, I can't wait to read more! :D Keep it up
Fayte581 chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
I love it! Eevee is one of my favorite ff's! She's so cute!

Good story btw. It really rolled off the page :)
colette11 chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Eeve has the exact same personality as her father. I just can't imagine Wall-E as a father. He is so cute!
kayinay chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
OMG YOU ACTUALLY SAID THAT. I cannot believe you told everyone to "thank the beta." SERIOUSLY. *dies*

And you put the quote before the period. Again. This is why I beta. I do so love this chapter, and the Hansel and Gretal one (good idea, btw) will be adorable (*thinking of actual plot, cuz I'm sure you haven't*)

Lots of love. (You forgot the fanart.)
4everyoung10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
OMG! Eevee sounds SO cute! I can't wait to read what happens to her next. I also would like to know what she looks like. Update soon! Please?