Reviews for Many Meetings
I love the relationship between the guards! Do you have a doc about how they react when he goes on the quest? That’s only 50-100 years away, doubt their attitudes would have changed. If you dont, please do!
I love the relationship between the twins and Legolas, as well as the long distance telephone of trees. Brains of an orc indeed!
The12thBookworm chapter 21 . 10/2
This is fabulous but I have a burning question... where was Saeldur? I know this was written ages ago, but one can’t help but wonder...

Thanks again the story is amazing!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 21 . 5/8
aw sweet
AndurilofTolkien chapter 3 . 5/8
love
Halmaethor chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
I just want to note one thing - obviously, for a longer story to work, there are usually lots of complications that stop the characters taking the more obvious paths and solutions. You do a very good job of making those complications sound like logical precautions - they don't feel contrived. :)
Halmaethor chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Good chapter!
Halmaethor chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
Not bad at all. :) like the detail of how Estel might know something's wrong.
Halmaethor chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
The plot thickens! Great chapter. :)
Halmaethor chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
Ooh, nice dark ending to such a light chapter. Too many moments I loved in this to list them all, but I especially liked 'Even as a tiny elfling I defeated Glorfindel.' :)
Halmaethor chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Argh! I forgot a couple of things.
Firstly, the detail that Voronwë looked like 'he would rather face a den of orcs'.
Secondly, I love how you wrote Thranduil's gentle reaction to Estel's confession - protective worried father or not, he's not gonna yell at a sixteen-year-old who didn't mean for this to happen, especially when the King himself also said things he didn't mean to Legolas.
...Ok, I'm done now. ;)
Halmaethor chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
This was great. Love the grumble of Eredhion sounding like Mithrandir, and his response - 'Good!'
Also love the tree's sarcasm - 'I suppose Ulmo sprang from the sea and killed all the spiders, did he?' That made me laugh, as did Elladan's message to Legolas.
Great chapter! :)
Halmaethor chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Good chapter. :)
Halmaethor chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
I think it's good that you aren't afraid to really 'go there' when Thranduil and Estel are angry here - you're right, even the best people can be cruel with their words when they are under stress. And Estel's last line is a brilliant showcase of what he doesn't know about Legolas' past yet.
Halmaethor chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
Love Estel playing the mortality card, and good chapter ending!