Reviews for Many Meetings
Halmaethor chapter 11 . 7/10
I just want to note one thing - obviously, for a longer story to work, there are usually lots of complications that stop the characters taking the more obvious paths and solutions. You do a very good job of making those complications sound like logical precautions - they don't feel contrived. :)
Halmaethor chapter 10 . 7/10
Good chapter!
Halmaethor chapter 9 . 7/10
Not bad at all. :) like the detail of how Estel might know something's wrong.
Halmaethor chapter 8 . 7/9
The plot thickens! Great chapter. :)
Halmaethor chapter 7 . 7/9
Ooh, nice dark ending to such a light chapter. Too many moments I loved in this to list them all, but I especially liked 'Even as a tiny elfling I defeated Glorfindel.' :)
Halmaethor chapter 6 . 7/9
Argh! I forgot a couple of things.
Firstly, the detail that Voronwë looked like 'he would rather face a den of orcs'.
Secondly, I love how you wrote Thranduil's gentle reaction to Estel's confession - protective worried father or not, he's not gonna yell at a sixteen-year-old who didn't mean for this to happen, especially when the King himself also said things he didn't mean to Legolas.
...Ok, I'm done now. ;)
Halmaethor chapter 6 . 7/9
This was great. Love the grumble of Eredhion sounding like Mithrandir, and his response - 'Good!'
Also love the tree's sarcasm - 'I suppose Ulmo sprang from the sea and killed all the spiders, did he?' That made me laugh, as did Elladan's message to Legolas.
Great chapter! :)
Halmaethor chapter 5 . 7/9
Good chapter. :)
Halmaethor chapter 4 . 7/9
I think it's good that you aren't afraid to really 'go there' when Thranduil and Estel are angry here - you're right, even the best people can be cruel with their words when they are under stress. And Estel's last line is a brilliant showcase of what he doesn't know about Legolas' past yet.
Halmaethor chapter 3 . 7/9
Love Estel playing the mortality card, and good chapter ending!
Halmaethor chapter 2 . 7/9
Nice chapter.
Halmaethor chapter 1 . 7/9
I love how the twins messed with Estel. Very funny :)
Thranduil's wife chapter 21 . 6/28
I love your stories. I cannot wait for the prequel and the sequel. Please hurry.
Horsegirl01 chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
Not sure if I ever reviewed to this story or not, but in case I didn't... I loved it! As always, your writing style is so distinct and entertaining. I don't normally like OC's but find myself wanting to read more of your different characters as you place them in the story. Of course, I am a fan of Legolas angst, and you do this beautifully... I read your stories over at times when I'm wanting something good to read.
Thranduil's wife chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
I cannot stop reading. You are amazing with such talent. Please write more, as I'm so addicted to LOTR fanfictions. You are one of my favorite authors.