Reviews for Buttons and Bedposts
LM Ryder the Batty Bat chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
a very sweet little story but I really want to know more because I am learning to write about these two a present :)
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I love how this story lets us all trot off into fantasy without losing Minerva's essential practical nature and Snape's slytherin edge, coming out in teasing rather than sarcasm.
Ianis chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
What a wonderful moment! It says a lot more than lengthy stories, and it kind of inspires you to imagine more about their relationship.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Oh, yeah - kinky Minerva. I'm there. Great fun.

I'd lose the last line, though - I think that fabulous second-last line has much more punch, and Snape's feelings are pretty clear by that point, anyway.
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Lovely, and so tender! You manage to make a relationship between these two work really well, and show us that there are more important things than an age difference.
Spiderweed and Silverdew chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Fabulous.

I love your Minerva.

And I always love a Minerva/Severus fic.

Great job.

Thankingyou D
No Entry chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I always love reading your stories and how you write Minerva in particular. )
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I liked this one a lot! Great job!
SoyTryphena chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I like it. I like it very much! Thanks for sharing this.

SoyTryphena
RachL8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i like that - very interesting idea... hope you're well lovely. hope you'll have time for a chat soon!

x
calicogoat chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Go Professors!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ohh dear, McGonagall having Snape... Can't resist, must say it, will die but must say it...She has her very own boy toy!
aptasi chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Hmm. Haha. Wonderful :). Thank you for improving my day.
selmak chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
yay! Linze is writing again!:)
lullabymoon chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I adore this. The interplay between then is brilliant and ht hint of kink is awesome.