Reviews for Her Children
JuJu chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
You're killing me. You're absolutely killing me. This was tragic and wonderful and I really should be working at my desk, not lounging in my reading chair with my notebook.
blackglass1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Your story made me cry. Really.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
(“My babies!” she shouted, her heartbroken wail carrying inside of the open front door. “Not my Oscar! Not my André! Lord, how could you have taken them from me?” She wept bitterly, burying her face into their uniforms, her fingers reaching out, touching, caressing, memorizing, unable to stick with just one of them. No, she had to hold them both. They both needed her, didn’t they?) My heart broke when I read this peice. I'm still crying. Somehow I feel it's true that no one can love you better than the one who raised you... Even if it was just 'the nanny'.

Manna, you have quite the blessing. I enjoy reading your stories. Not because they are good stories (well that too), but because you can bring them to life. You can manage to write what I can act. Cuz, I wuv acting.

I love theatre. I think you would be the best playwrite. You would have the stories that are all heart. That everyone wants to see and takes some kind of inspiration home. Your stories alone can do that. Imagine what else you can do! Reality/ truth can set you free lol. Keep writing that good stuff!

Awesome story!

Josie
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I completely agree with your opinion about the nanny in my own culture there is a saying that there is no one more precious than your child but your grand child

nice story by the way very touchy
loulou chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Dear Kitten Kisses...

I haven't recover yet from crying because of your last story (Destiny)!Then come this?

But it's all right ,I'm having this situation every year in july ...you knew why :(

any way your writing is so touching..I love Nanny, and I think this was exactly the way she acted after seeing her children ...( I can't say the word )

and this is the most affected line to me :((Are you happy now, André? Can you see now? Can you see your Oscar? Oscar, you’re not alone, don’t you know? André has always loved you more than life itself. Take care of my boy for me… Don’t worry, children, don’t worry… You’re safe now, you’re safe… No more pain, no…no more heartache…you have each other… you have…)):

keep up your good work
lunascorpio chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This is so sad and beautiful. I could tell right away it was nanny's point of view. Thank you so much for such lovely stories.

Keep writing.