Reviews for New Beginnings
Jen Rock chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Great. I loved how protective Optimus was towards Starscream and all the revelations about his past lives.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 12/6/2010
FluffyBiscuits chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
Wow, didn't except Starscream to have memories going back that far.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Starscream as a sparkling seems really cute.
Kibble Beast chapter 12 . 7/20/2009

that was an interesting plot twist with screamer's spark...

things don't seem to be going well for them :(

i love the learning to fly song, it's epic :D

got to find the next story!
Bekah26 chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
Just found this one, so disregard the other review; it already had a sequel!

Still a good series, awesome fic, and fantastic writer!
Meirelle chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
lol. Cryptic Starcream is cryptic.

Seriously? What can I say? Looking forward to MOAR! :D
FireFly92 chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
o.o I WANT NEXT STORY! T_T Starscream's creepy now! WHY! Who was the old creepy cybertronians and what does Unicron have to do with anything! So many questions and no answers! (Bette' answe' them in the next installment... XD) I love it! I cant wait for the next story!
ShiTiger chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Yes. Can't wait to find out exactly who Starscream is... or should I say, was. Was he the Fallen One or perhaps just one of the other 13. It certainly would be a punishment (in Starscream's case) to constantly be reborn and be miserable all the time.
Francesca Zatnik chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Thank you.
Francesca Zatnik chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Can you please ping me when you have started the new story- Or update a new chapter saying when it is up? I would like to read it, but I know I will miss it.
Shadir chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Do you like to leave people hanging of a thread, truth?

I only have left to wait the continuation to know that it will pass with them and... unicron.
Lady Sunflower chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Confused - how is Sam still a teen, if when at the end of Learning to Fly it had been 10 years since Decepticons had been on Earth?
Wol Lo chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
Uh,uh,uh, don't ask us! And what's the memory 'everything they would have seen if he hadn't sat up and ripped himself from the machine'? Please update son!
Balrog Roike chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
Don't tell me Screamer is the Fallen?

Without the Fire Dimension and everything, punished by an endless life?

Well, interesting story so far.

Keep going,