Reviews for White Wristbands
Unicorn Queen chapter 1 . 7/16
In reading this a little late but I still love it! Reading Facing The Giants always puts me in a good mood and the movie also inspired me to follow God all the way and sacrifice anything for Him! Thank you so much for writing that bean21 and showing another way to understand the message that novel is providing and thank you for sharing what you truly believe to the world!
SuzanOfSouthern chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I like this one-shot and really like how you incorporated Mr. Bridges into it. This is an inspiring little piece of literature, and very well put together.

One thing I will mention is that you might want to find something to break the three sections of this wonderful little story apart. There is a line in one of the boxes when you copy and paste your story into your Doc Manager that will insert a line break between the sections so readers can differentiate what is supposed to be "in the present" and what's supposed to be "flashback". You should also probably bold your A/N and insert a line break above it as well; it looks like it's part of the story otherwise.

I really like the little prayer you have Brock saying as the practice is starting. It adds to his character, and just makes this story a little sweeter. Your punctuation, grammar, and spelling are spot-on, for which I'm grateful for. Excellent work; keep it up, and keep on writing. Blessings.
ThroughHazelEyes51 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cool! I own the movie and read the book and absolutely love them!
keep-swinging chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Loved this! Awesome job! I just watched this movie last night and fell in love with it- this story is 10x as great as the movie!

"What's impossible with God?"

"Nothing."

-Facing the Ganits
Super Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I just read your profile and I heard you like to hear from Christians. I'm a Christian too. The right kind, the fundemental baptist, KJV Bible beliving kind. I would go into more detail, but its all what you put down on your profile for what kind of Christian you are. Any way, its great to see a bible beliving Christian on fanfiction!
Super Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Really great story! I'm really glad you used the KJV Bible too.
Ariyah chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I remember the wristbands! :-)

I think it was a wee bit out-of-sync when you switched from the present, to the past, and back to the present again. But that's just a personal thought. :-)

Ariel_of_Narnia
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
so great! i love how you got into brock's head. i'm totally gonna check out the book now! i'll raid my library.
MercedesBlakeney chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
great work! i really like the integration of mr. bridges. he can be appreciated enough sometimes as the truly great man he really is.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
whoa, whoa, there's a book? When did this happen? I've seen the movie, though. I like this :D I'm gonna have to go find that book!