Reviews for White Wristbands
SuzanOfSouthern chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I like this one-shot and really like how you incorporated Mr. Bridges into it. This is an inspiring little piece of literature, and very well put together.

One thing I will mention is that you might want to find something to break the three sections of this wonderful little story apart. There is a line in one of the boxes when you copy and paste your story into your Doc Manager that will insert a line break between the sections so readers can differentiate what is supposed to be "in the present" and what's supposed to be "flashback". You should also probably bold your A/N and insert a line break above it as well; it looks like it's part of the story otherwise.

I really like the little prayer you have Brock saying as the practice is starting. It adds to his character, and just makes this story a little sweeter. Your punctuation, grammar, and spelling are spot-on, for which I'm grateful for. Excellent work; keep it up, and keep on writing. Blessings.
God's Soldier With A Message chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cool! I own the movie and read the book and absolutely love them!
Bluedog270 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Loved this! Awesome job! I just watched this movie last night and fell in love with it- this story is 10x as great as the movie!

"What's impossible with God?"

"Nothing."

-Facing the Ganits
Super Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I just read your profile and I heard you like to hear from Christians. I'm a Christian too. The right kind, the fundemental baptist, KJV Bible beliving kind. I would go into more detail, but its all what you put down on your profile for what kind of Christian you are. Any way, its great to see a bible beliving Christian on fanfiction!
Super Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Really great story! I'm really glad you used the KJV Bible too.
Ariyah chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I remember the wristbands! :-)

I think it was a wee bit out-of-sync when you switched from the present, to the past, and back to the present again. But that's just a personal thought. :-)

Ariel_of_Narnia
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
so great! i love how you got into brock's head. i'm totally gonna check out the book now! i'll raid my library.
MercedesBlakeney chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
great work! i really like the integration of mr. bridges. he can be appreciated enough sometimes as the truly great man he really is.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
whoa, whoa, there's a book? When did this happen? I've seen the movie, though. I like this :D I'm gonna have to go find that book!