Reviews for Ridiculous
Empress-Wu chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really love your stories :DD do you think you could write a Sam/Miles?
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Amazing! xD I love the whole trilogy! Awesome job! ;)
un pajaro chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Miles awkward stuttering and Trent calling him 'baby'. I think you've given me some new kinks. Thank you? XD lol Honestly though, I really enjoyed this little series because it really felt true to both the characters because of their youth. I liked how you dealt with Trent dealing with his sexuality and attraction to Miles.
Aussie Kid chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I reread Closet, Surprise and Ridiculous.

Again you are a total genius, GO YOU!

Write more on this pairing please, its hard to find such a masterpiece.

Ps. I want to marry you brain ;]
Aussie Kid chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Your a totally awsome writter and there are far too few Trent/Miles fics, keep up the good work.

You made my day :D
Shirox chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was awesome! Really, really good story. I enjoyed every little bit of it:3
SilverCaladan chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I wasn't really sure what I was expecting when I clicked on this series. Some sort of redemption story, maybe. Certainly not an awkward, touching combination of lust and yearning! I thoroughly enjoyed your tale and the characterization within; drinking does seem like a way Trent would react.

I for one would love to see more Trent/Miles fanfic from you, with or without giant robots.

~ SilverCaladan ~
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
They make one HOT couple. Now they just need their own autobots... what about the twins? It would give them a reason to hang out more often. Love your Miles/Trent fics!
dolose chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really didn't think I'd like these Trent/Miles fics when read the description for the first one, but I have to admit I'm really enjoying them. It's not a pairing I would have thought of at all, but it really seems to work. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)