Reviews for I Am Yours
xXblinksXx chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
You and your story are full of awesomeness. Just in case you aren't aware.

So, I adore your Matt, he's very rounded and thought out. I'm going

and subscribe, even though I think that you've given up on or at least forgotten about this story. But a girl can hope. :)

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only person who bakes cakes for Jared's birthday.
Serenity Lhane chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Love ur story!
somebodykillme chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
Cha cha-cha-cha! Even though it's been a year and I've had to switch accouts I STILL LOVE THIS STORY AND ITS AUTHOR( you)! Please update, it took me ages to find this again, but I'm still on it like mello and chocolate! Do you know if you will be updating soon? I'm gonna go check your profile for anything about it!
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
Love it!

Insanity Breaking Point chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
Great story so far! Update soon!
jinnabun chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
I really like this story, so please update soon!

I'm jealous of Matt's new car. :D

P.S. Judging by the chapter titles, you and I have similar taste in music. :D
jrenee07 chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Okay, I started reading this from the beginning last night, and have just finished. I had to review to tell you how very much I am enjoying this.

First of all, the dialogue is very realistic and amusing. I appreciate well-written banter, which is difficult to pull off. Know that I have have lol'd several times throughout. :)

Love your characterizations of both of them. I like reading a damaged Matt, but not so emotionally crippled that he can barely function. You've walked the fine line of showing just how much Mello's departure has affected him without making him seem a pathetic mess. Mello is the perfect balance of being (mostly) gentle and (sometimes) patient and giving to Matt and caustic and rude with the rest of the world.

This last chapter has been my favorite so far, from making out in the elevator in front of a bunch of Japanese businessmen (!) to superseme!Matt to the sweet car dealership scene which had me grinning at the screen like an idiot. That is one hot, sexy car, befitting of the one driving it. :P

Some of my favorites: Mello's unorthodox greeting at the airport, along with Matt's reaction to Mello's scar: "What the hell did you do to your face, man?"; Matt's freak out in the shower-and Mello's subsequently mature handling of the situation-that's love, baby; Matt's not-so-subtle flirting; Mello coming home to find Matt dancing in the living room (!); their first time (just beautiful); the confrontation that led up to their first time; and all of the flashbacks.

My only "complaint" (see how that's in quotation marks?);) is that since they've gotten together, the plot has fallen by the wayside. I realize this a character-driven piece, and they are hormonal teenagers...but, will there be one? Heh, it's okay if there's not, just thought I'd ask.

Have favorited and alerted. Can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
I LOVE this! Update soon!
Bloody Mello chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
OMG *fangirl squeal* i love your witing its completly perf, and i'm just all giddy and stuff, please update soon or i'll hunt you down and go BB on your ass. Lots of luv

xoxo Nikki
YaoiSmutFTW chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
-bows deeply- i freely give my love to you, hatter-san.

this story was quite good (not to mention delicious).

-bows again- thanks you for writing it, and please continue to write it
Living in a fantasy chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Aw Matt's happiness with the car was very cute 3 Loved it.

Now that they've finally admitted their feelings, these two are just going at it constantly xD

I love hese two. Even if it took a while for an update, it was another good chapter.
HimeKimmyKay chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
GAHH you n33d to write more

It's relly good... My friends thought I was crazy in llunch I kept hittin um

( I hit them when I get excited while I'm readng something)

And I payed to atteniton to my other friend on the phone lmao

They all def hate me now... Wow sorry for my rant

Anyway write more!

slain angel chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Awesome! i just read the lot and man i love it i love the way you've put matt and mellos relationship! i loved the sign mello had for matt in the airport on te first chapter very mello-ish made me laugh but I'm defiantly loving this more and more with each chapter can't wait for more...oh and i love your matt in this story i always saw matt as a wild child after mello left to sex drugs and rock n roll...defiantly matts scene...when he's not being a hermit lol
Zilander Kat chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
This is awesome, I cannot wait for you to update! Seriously, I reached the end and almost sobbed :P.. The characters are kickass and the story is hawt.. keep it up! :D
Sincerely Priss chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
Hmm I'm gonna guess that they're from D. Grey Man... but idk. i'm really digging this story and you're doing an awesome portrayal of Matt and Mello... keep up the awesome work and fast updates plz!