Reviews for Thinking of You
Are u ever gonna finish this? *sigh*.. right near the climax (pun intended lol) too.
BoondocksFanGirl chapter 26 . 3/5
Hi! I really hope you'll be able to finish this story soon I really enjoyed it Soo far. Plzz update!
KayakBaby chapter 26 . 8/9/2019
Update this we been waiting for years
Ignite chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
I must say, you did really well on writing this chapter. You caught on lot of small details that made this seem like an anime playing in my head (ishida pushing his glasses)

You are doing awesome!
bittyf chapter 26 . 10/12/2018
Please update I literally love your work
Isabelle chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Kindly please update your story was great hope you continue this stories ...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2018
Beautiful
Guest chapter 26 . 5/29/2018
Noooooo this fic is incomplete! And it's been so many years :(((
And it 26 chapters of UST and they haven't done the deed yet! Not only that but you said you had the ending planned and the smuit was happening in the VERY NEXT chapter but it never came to be _(: 」)_
I am absolutely, completely destroyed!
Please, I beg you, think about giving this a proper ending when you have time, the story is so good and so well written it's a waste to leave it unfinished :(
winter chapter 26 . 4/14/2018
are u gonna continue it or no
withluvny chapter 26 . 3/28/2018
Ya know, all this coulda been solved with a little masturbation X-D but great story though
Dyaln chapter 26 . 11/24/2017
WHYYYYYYYYYY! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THIS ON SUCH A DAMN CLIFFHANGER WHYYYYYYYY! No pressure.
Jubzy650 chapter 24 . 9/24/2017
You know, this all sounds like the plot to a hentai
O'renxIshii chapter 26 . 8/31/2017
I just came across this fanfiction, and can I say well done! I feel like like you really wrote the characters true to themselves. I didn't once feel like anyone was occ. I know it was last updated a few years back, but please, please! Update this story! It's way too good for it to end like this.
fascistoftheopera chapter 26 . 5/29/2017
This is a good story I really enjoyed it so far, unfortunately it is not finished. It was last updates a long time ago, it would be cool if it did finish though.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/28/2017