Reviews for Heart to Heart
Sdrawkcab daer chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
To josh,
Wow just wow you have been doing fan fiction for 15 years now. How do you do it seriosly it's amazing
Keep up the good work
From sdrawkcab daer
JFlores chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
read all the sequels, which all are really good. another sequel would be intresting
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
hey,

wow. . . that was . . . cute and nice. . i look forward to reading the sound advice thing. .

saicho_18 : slytherin -
val chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
enjoying all your obi/ami fanfic, please contiue to write more. take care
obi's girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
You are going to write more, right?
elaine winter chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Very nice. I like how you've inserted these small exhanges between Obi-Wan and Padme into the movie. So, what do you think? In Episode 2, do you think Padme really loves Anakin or only choses him because she doesn't want him to fall to the dark side over her relationship with Obi-Wan?
Jedi Kitana Jinn Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/15/2000
A wonderful story! More, More, More! There needs to be a Sequel of some sort to this. I LOVE all of the storied containing OBI-WAN and QUI-GON but this is soooo cooool too.
padawanjinx chapter 1 . 7/15/2000
AHHH HAAA...Now the gap is filled. Very cute story. Both stories fit together very well. Good job! PJ
Candie K chapter 1 . 7/14/2000
Good job! In the whole movie Obi-Wan and Ami/Padme say like one line to each other. I liked that they talked more!
Obi chapter 1 . 7/13/2000
That was great! I can't wait for the other story!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 7/13/2000
Very cute!
JK Ashavah chapter 1 . 7/13/2000
I love the ending...It's nice to know Obi-Wan is human!
Theed chapter 1 . 7/12/2000
How sweet and light-hearted! I really enjoyed this fic! Please continue! Oh, and I know that this is my opinion, but I prefer "Obi-Wan" over "Ben" greatly! )