Reviews for I Wish
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very well written and the tone and mental imagery in this peice fits well. Excellent work!
Protoestrella1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Cool! Awesome! I love your fanfiction, please Continue, write a sequel! please please please...!is the fourth time I read your story. You have good ideas about Rika and Renamon, I loved the end. The atmosphere you created was fabulous. The atmosphere you created was fabulous. In short, your story is one of the few good stories out there. please continue.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Well, well, soldier...

Err...Ok, so this review comes 10 freakin' YEARS after you posted this thing, and you're more than likely gone on to better things and you won't even care 'bout this li'l review, but...meh. A review is a review, right? LOL

Now, THIS!

This...was...*A*

A picture perfect description of Rika and Renamon's relationship. Just...perfect! :D

I felt bad for Renamon when Rika did nothing but push her away. D:

But then, Rika mellowed out, and she sorta made a confession. *O*

And of course, the bits of fluff were...*A* Specially the hug with the tail and all! X3

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I think you did an amazing job at capturing the complexities of their entire relationship, as well as Ruki's character over all. I loved that her fear and indecision were so clearly shown. Oh god, it was all just so gorgeous.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
wow this was areally good story i always think thats Renamon is a boy and not a girl but it soesnt matter i lik it
Progos chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This is cute and awesome.

But "garrulous"? _I_ had to look that one up, and my vocabulary is significantly larger than is typical.

Still, awesome.
Exorcist in Lace chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
This is just... beautiful. Gorgeous writing, incredibly in character, gave me warm fuzzies inside and made me go "aw" much more than once. This is definitely a fave.
Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Aw, warm fuzzies. Thanks so much for the good read. I love how well you seem to fit Ruki and Renamon in character. Thanks so much for this story. Definitely going on my favorites. _
CloudedWater chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I really liked this story. _
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Again, nice characterization, although I'm not sure exactly where in the series (and Ruki's emotional development) this is supposed to take place.
Carnage Kumiho chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Excellant story. Very good descriptions. Gibbious moon? How much more descriptive can you get. I listened to I Wish while readin this. The music lyrics match the song but the music itself really is a little (not a lot) just a smiget off. I think it would work better with Last Piece but hey. I wish works too. And this really isn't a Ruki Renamon cross. It's more like deep friendship. Good at inferring the two characters. Loved the end. Keep writing Silvor.
GriffinFox chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Cute! I love it XD
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Another example of you understand the characters and their interplay for each other. You, are a pro.
Wild Blueberries chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Wow. This is beautiful! This is going on my fav stories list. Don't be afraid to look, because it is!Write more Renuki! I love this, your a wonderful author (A billion times better htan me! Not that that is saying much, lol) Continue, write a sequel!
a random passerby chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! KAWAII!(cute) Renamon's my favorite Digimon.