Reviews for Spider
eenayde chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Wow. Awesome! This is some inventive stuff!
EralynnUchiha chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
You know that Sasori and Deidara could get arrested for doing that right? Oh well it was still amazing to read! And i totally want to get the chains the have at Hot Topic but i dont have enough money because they are really expensive... but still this fanfic was awesome just so you know!
reid-my-lips chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh my o/o
Excellent.
SD chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
omg it's freaking 1:00am and i just burst out laughing because Sasori said (and i quote) "your're a kinky bitch, Deidara, a kinky, nasty bitch"
honest to f*cking Jashin, best line i've ever read
CrossXsivleR chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i was laughing. out loud in my room...at 2am when i happened to read this and u know y? bcuz i couldn't stop laughing at the fact of perfect grammar n then u pointed it out which made me lugh more and kara is still lughing yelling "lol rly who uses correct grammar during sex! i dont even speak correctly in a regular conversation!" so...good job
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
lol how cute and harlious colthes deidara had on were cute
Keono chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
AH Dei you and your nasty ideas! I love it! It's hard for me to type lemon, cuz my family is always in the kitchen (that's where my computer us) and they always try to see what im writing!

Anyway I love the cracknessof the stories!
xValiantx2294 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
A VERY late review i know...but that was awesome o_o It would be awesome if you wrost more of this pairing! You seem to get their personalities just right xDD
messlady chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
oh m... damn, it's sexy.. my favorite from favorites! and mm.. ur giving me ideas... how about u write some more of that kinky stuff? hmm..

I read ur profile, and so... here: [E] an energy pack from me :) so u can commit every naughty idea that is born in your head to a keybord and share it with us :)
Shh-Its-Me chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Super late review? That was hot. I love you. 3
Yaoi-rave-in-rebel-darkness chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
"hey mister, could we play spider with you some time?" o snap.

wicked funny, un! 'specially fr bein writtn in a crowded room, un~ woot woot! loveit loveit loveit loveit!
Pain-is-better-than-nothing chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Forever more I'll never look at a swing the same again. XD

I really like this. Deidara can sure bring out Sasori's inner freak. The ending made me laugh.

“You’re a kinky bitch, Deidara, a kinky, nasty bitch…”

“Yes, but I’m your kinky bitch…and don’t pretend you don’t love every minute of it,” Deidara replied with wink.

That was funny, XD.
Marmalah chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was fucking sexy. xD I love all the children just standing there and watching.
xSweetMacabre chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
~Ah!

It's so wrong.

But so incredibly good
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
XD poor little kiddies. If I were there I would have freaked out and ran into a bunch of poles, and probably the slide.