Reviews for The Rice Ball Chronicles: the Cat and the Onigiri
INeverKnewWhatIKnow chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i like it a lot.i expecially love the title THE RICE BALL CHRONICLES:

I love it!:)

im new to this so umm yeah...
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Poor Kyo! Kagura's gonna kill him!

He just fell over! lol!
cannedfruitcake chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
This looks like such a cute story!
Brittany Ze chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Umm I won't be updating until I get six reviews...so...um...yeah. Please, come and give me reviews, I wanna update, and I've got the next chapter typed already, but I need your reviews. Thanks!
Ebony Dagger chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
mwahahaha. that's so evil! i really love it. please keep writing. are tohru and kyo stil going to get otgether or is someone like Haru or Yuki going to take his place?
The Only Onigiri chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
“Somehow I knew you’d react like that…” Yup... Haha! Poor Kyo-kun with girl garments.

Please update when you can!

~Onigiri
inu-rulz chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
aw again update soon!
inu-rulz chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
this is gonna be funny!
inu-rulz chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
i love it! its awesome! and since you wont get all the way though the scires in ten chapters, update soon!
goongluver16 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
that is so cute! kyo cares for tohru so much!

aw adorable!
mimie-roo chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
lol AWE! so it starts!

lol i get some yukik action in this chappie thanx... lmao but kyo! yea!

.lol thanks fo da update lol i LOVE it... lol nd i've nvred even used da word LOVE to my ex! lmao i only used luv not da same see? so AWSOME IT DESUVRES LOVE D
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
I like this story.
goongluver16 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
so cute!
mimie-roo chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
lol this is rly gonna be a funny story!

... where has poor yuki gone? :( lol but i like da fact that it's filled with kyo-goodness P

lmao *cough*nerd*cough*

lmao well... GREAT JOB! can't wait till next time... oh! nd also thanks fo updating - even though it's been a while P - lol but yea so totally WORTH DA LONG WAIT! D P

lol well good luck there ... nd keep it up D
Brittany Ze chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Oh, thanks SO much for all the reviews everyone! I'm always really excited when I get a review, and for you all to tell me that you like it is even better. I don't care if you don't like it...just give me constructive critisism if you'd like! It's quite alright. God, I feel so much like Tohru right now...

And the main reason I keep Kyo, Tohru, and Shigure in character is because I have friends who I can compare them to and their reactions. That's always good in story writing so that it's like you can sort of relate to them. Well, if that makes any sense...

I'm just trying to help people out with their story writing if they need it. If you don't, completely ignore that last part.

Hope I didn't offend anyone...Just two more reviews for the next chapter you guys!