Reviews for The Noble and the Wallflower
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I hope you continues this story it's too cute to give up on it. As for prompt LOVE
Justagoodguy chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Awesome, hmmm, I liked this. I needs me my Hanataro fluff. try the prompt: "impossible?" the question mark is important. Thank you for the fun story.
Lazy Gaga chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
this is really cute! i love it! i would suggest some words for the prompt for you, but i dont really have any at the moment. sorry! i hope you update soon anyways!
lovehim1024 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Alory Shannon chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Pretty cute. It's nice to see Hanatarou getting what he REALLY deserves for once-some appreciation! :)

...Ah, a prompt, if you're still up for that: freedom.
EowynsPen chapter 2 . 9/27/2009

EowynsPen chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
aw! That's so sad and sweet! I love it!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
O! Are you going to start this one up again? Very short, but still rather well written, quite sad too. I'm curious to see what else you'll do.
Inactive316 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw, what a delightfully refreshing fanfiction! Seriously, with all the heavily bogged down angsty fics that I read, this was sweet. Don't get me wrong... I do enjoy some angst, but this was just a nice change of pace.

Poor Hanataro. I'm sure it must be difficult being 'that guy' all the time. It's probably a silent frustration. *sighs*

Still, their interaction was so cute. I really liked it. :) Great work!
AJinxe chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aww, we all love Hana and I bet Ruki does too, she just won't admit it! *grins*

Its good, cute, quaint. Too short!

Do me a nice long one hehe.

Thanks for the link, I enjoyed reading.

What a responce to a ricecake *snickers* I love that.

[to you this is Hikara-Hime]
xxmeigetsuxx chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aw...he's just a caretaker..but it's true...

It was cute and sad...

Honeyfish chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Yay, new Hana fics! With Rukia, no less. I like the idea that their relationship is one-sided, or at least that Hanatarou thinks it is. He's such a sweetheart...
taity chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
A sweet start. Not many people use Hanataro - he is soo underused!

I like this pairing, they complement each other.
jster1983 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Nice coupling. You know It's funny I have read a few stories with this pairing and it is usually just a quite conversation between them. I can't wait for you to update.