Reviews for Slave
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Fun twist! Role playing is fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Cute at the end! XD do a chapter with Draco as the slave
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
the ending was fantastic!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Omg that was great but the ending was the absolute BEST.
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Okay?!- that was hot as heck! Whoo! I mean it! WAY TO TO YOUR SMUT!-WOW! Now that's a talent! I don't know if you're familiar with Christine Feehan, the author, of "the dark Carpathian series" of books? But dang! You inadvertantly, captured her erotically charged, possessive sense of ferocious love-making, scenes; with such ease and fluidity, it's uncanny! You brilliantly portrayed the romance, and love — not merely lust, or abrasive dominance; that can accompany a willing couple, in safely-practiced, bondage role-play!(which unsurprisingly, is not easy to do!) As an occasional reader of mild-bdsm-fiction, I applaud your skill! I'm sincerely impressed! It takes more than an imagination's creativity; far more than basic writing skills; and even slightly more than a detailed idea, to pull off the kind of high quality -erotic fiction, that you displayed here! For that? –you require an inherent, ingrained talent! And the vivid imagination of a day-dreamer, as well as, some obvious knowledge of 'bondage,' as a sexually preferential style, of fiction,(of course!?)which whether or, not you were aware, you possessed?-I assure you, You Do! Boy do you?! Really genuinely a fantastic read! That I look hopefully forward to perusing again! Cheers!;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
That twist at the end! Ugghh, love it! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
That took an unexpected turn... Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Well that was a wee bit of a twist
cupcake17 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
i love dramione
your story is awesome
MzPearlz chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Hehe they just dont know the wonders of some good smutty fun xD (theyre not real people theyre just fantasys jeesh way to pop her bubble!) But anyway good job x3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh I LOVE IT! At first I was like Hermione wouldn't be a slave even if my OTP is dramione I didn't think it was realistic that she was so timid but now it makes sence and it is genius! I love you!
KagomeRevekagurl chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I am blushing scarletly crimson.
sexygryffyrin1216 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Make a sequel where hermione is the master and draco is the slave
Megan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Well OMG I so didn't see that ending coming
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
The writing is awesome some of the best ive read along these lines
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »