Reviews for Free From the Maddening Crowds
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That's a good story. Why don't you put it under Family?
Krytical chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This was sweet. I wish Dick and Cass would interact like this more in the comics.
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Short but sweet, this is a really beautiful piece featuring two of my favorite DC characters! thank you very much!
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This story rocks! I really like how you wrote Cass. It really makes sense why she wouldn't be found of crowds. It was nice of Nightwing to talk to her and show her a better place to watch the fireworks.

Are you going to write another chapter where Bruce joins Cassie and Nightwing at the fireworks? That would be another sweet chapter! Either way great job!
Thyn chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Excellent, fun and so true. Good Cassandra voice.
Agena K chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This is such a sweet story. Cass is Uncomfortable, Nightwing gets it, shows her a better place to watch and Joins her, then tells her that Bruce doesn't like crowds either. Cass invites him to sit with them citing indepencence day? Great plot great dialouge great everything thanks I needed that today.
Tressa chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This was such a great story. Great interaction between Dick and Cass. We really need more of this in the comics right now. To me, she seems more like herself pre-OYL. I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like. Great dialogue and characterization. Thanks for sharing!
Nikoru-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Thanks for this delightful little ficlet. I've really missed Cassandra, and I love the way you've taken her back to her roots. Nicely written, well characterised, and with a liberal sprinkling of warm-fuzzies. Many thanks for such a pleasant read.