Reviews for To face or Forget
Jirobo900 chapter 2 . 7/23
So a new life and a new Pride.
Simba...i feel so sorry for him; losing his father, being separated from his mother, not seeing his friend...
Damn the poor fun must be going through immense inner emotional turmoil.

Nice turn of events however. I wonder when his past will come back to haunt him though?
Good job with the characterization and progress of the story so far
Jirobo900 chapter 1 . 7/23
Fascinating turn of events, I must say.
Being taken in by a Pride not his own? Very nice.
Growing up amongst those not his own kin, and being presented with the challenge of having to prove himself, hehehe. He'll have a long and hard road ahead, won't he?
ArthurShade chapter 27 . 10/10/2016
Excellent story
Jakeros chapter 17 . 9/2/2015
Uh..oh.
hermonine chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
Great story
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Another great chapter! Yay, an army! Well, sort of. XD I shall read on when next I get the chance. :D
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Yay! Simba's returning to the Pridelands... AND WITH ZURI! Can't wait to see how this turns out! I shall read on ASAP! :D
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Great chapter! I can't help but wonder how Nala's meeting up with Simba will impact his relationship with Zuri. I shall read on to find out as soon as I can. ;)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Poor Leta! I can only imagine how much grief she's going through...
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
And it comes out at last! Zuri finally admits her love to Simba! Can't wait to see how he handles it!
Sorry I haven't been reading and reviewing this as often. I've been really busy. I'll see if I can read more tonight, though.
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
Way to go, Zuri! Put that Jaali back in his place! Woot woot! I shall read on once I get the chance, and that's a promise I intend to keep. :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
No, not Zakia! She was so cool! Poor Zakia! Poor Zuri and Simba! Poor- -

We get the idea!

Right you are. This was a great chapter and I shall keep reading on.
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Yay, another good one! I was wondering when Timon and Pumbaa would appear... that was hilarious! I look forward to reading more of this! :D
TRON0602 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Reached the limit again. You can always delete this if you want
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Another good one! Cool to have Simba save Zuri. Hmm... I wonder how his friendship with Jaali will be affected by their argument?