Reviews for To face or Forget
Uh..oh.
hermonine chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
Great story
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Another great chapter! Yay, an army! Well, sort of. XD I shall read on when next I get the chance. :D
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Yay! Simba's returning to the Pridelands... AND WITH ZURI! Can't wait to see how this turns out! I shall read on ASAP! :D
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Great chapter! I can't help but wonder how Nala's meeting up with Simba will impact his relationship with Zuri. I shall read on to find out as soon as I can. ;)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Poor Leta! I can only imagine how much grief she's going through...
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
And it comes out at last! Zuri finally admits her love to Simba! Can't wait to see how he handles it!
Sorry I haven't been reading and reviewing this as often. I've been really busy. I'll see if I can read more tonight, though.
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
Way to go, Zuri! Put that Jaali back in his place! Woot woot! I shall read on once I get the chance, and that's a promise I intend to keep. :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
No, not Zakia! She was so cool! Poor Zakia! Poor Zuri and Simba! Poor- -

We get the idea!

Right you are. This was a great chapter and I shall keep reading on.
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Yay, another good one! I was wondering when Timon and Pumbaa would appear... that was hilarious! I look forward to reading more of this! :D
TRON0602 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Reached the limit again. You can always delete this if you want
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Another good one! Cool to have Simba save Zuri. Hmm... I wonder how his friendship with Jaali will be affected by their argument?
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Another really awesome chapter! Poor Simba... he misses his dad so much... I know I would... Well, at least he's in a fairly happy home for now. I shall read on once I get the chance: I'm LOVING this story! :D
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Oh, man! Why couldn't Jamine ask Nala?

Because she may have eaten him for all he knew!

Oh yeah... any-who, this was a great chapter and I shall continue reading the rest of this story as soon as I can.
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Yay! The cubs made it back! I hope Mansa doesn't do anything to hurt Simba's feelings about this, but I'll just have to see later. Now, on to the next! :)