Reviews for All American Boy?
Jommie Obsessed Zammie Lover chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
So hey there! Remember this little story? It's been 5 years, we miss you! Please update! It's been forever!
booklover450 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I totally love this, plz write More! reading this was definitely the highlight of my day.
Cheese LUVAH chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Come on! It's been 3 yrs :(
Cheese LUVAH chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
PLEEES UPDATE!
mochafrap chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Please update! I loved All-American Girl. I think your take on David's point of view is fresh and witty. :)
ksrules43 chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
So, considering it's been 3 years, I'm gonna go with you abandoned the story? I like it, but the chapters are too short. Otherwise, you're doing a good job with it.
Doctor It chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
So, I love this story. You capture David so well. And I can't wait to hear more from you. (:
bookluver1004 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Really enjoying these :D

David is just PERFECT, and his thoughts make me smile

Keep Writing!
Dimlylit chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Please update this wonderful story!
Too Lazy to Log In chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
C'mon already update! I want to read the rest of the story! PLEASE!
PickleHater chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I love this version so freaking much! 333 its adorable! and i agree, why do all the amazing guys have to be fictional?
PickleHater chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Dear Serendipities,

I think this is the most cute story! Kudos to the idea! :) soooooo cuuteeee hahahahaha :)
giggly girl chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
Love the story! You wrote it really well and you even have proper grammer (glares at some stories). This is really good please keep it up! I hape you rock the S.A.T.'s! Have you heard, trying to be friendly here don't think I'm being mean, there is another book after this? It's called Ready or Not.
simz1990 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
isssssssssssss it soooo hard too like UPDATE?
mariclau96 chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
WOW I really loved your writing! I can't wait for the next chapters... please upload them :P

You really are an amazing writer, in my opinion you did a PERFECT job on telling David's thoughts and feelings.

Wish you the best,