Reviews for Adaptation
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was adorable!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
THAT, my friend, was beautiful! *U*

The idea for this to be about Ken and Cody was AWESOME! Wow! They have a really huge contrast when Ken first joins the group, and then he saves Cody's butt from a bunch of thugs, taking the beating for him? What a friend!

Rock on! I really hope you write more Cody and Ken fics! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Clouds For Climbing chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow...just wow. How can this only have gotten four reviews? I thought that the characterisation was excellent, and this is a unique story - i've never seen one with a situation like this. And it works! I can see it taking something big to convinve Iori/Cody to stop hating him, and this is just the thing. Sorry I haven't said anything particularly helpful or witty, but I thought that you might appreciate a review letting you know how great this fic is all the same.
DEAFHPN chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Love it great job!
RumorUnderOath chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aww thats was so sweet! I like the last line the best!
Madame Pika chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was good. Nice peice of Iori writing. Ken was well writen too.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow. This is really, really good, and I feel that you captured their characters quite well indeed. Everything here felt as if it were something that they would do. It's been such a long time since I read such a good, unexpected friendship fic, especially between these two. I couldn't find anything that stuck out in my mind as needing to be worked on more. Congratulations. :)