Reviews for My Heart Belongs to You
Green Adventurer chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I thought the ending was really sweet!:)
ilovemybestfriends chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i absolutely loved this. brilliant work! ]
Splash123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great job! It's so sweet. I love the Teddy/Victoire ship.
Caileigh chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw, Teddy/Victoire. Fabulous!

I love how one-shots like this one are structured... with all the could-be-canon detais, from childhood (toddler's a cute word for that, haha) on and such a happy ending. All those kisses... and their meaning... yeah, I think that was great.

But I also, especially, liked Teddy's hair colour (Goodness, they're HINTS!), the letters (how they put kisses "through the words", lovely!), their, well, conversation with James before her last school year and the end. Proposal, the whole relationship, it went better and even better. I really can't critisize you at all, sorry. ;)

So anyway, neat work!
AnitaPotter chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh, it's so romantic. I love the sentence about their setting the wedding on the anniversary of the first time Teddy meetting Victorie and his hair turning red ...
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This is a beautiful story about Teddy and Victoire's life. Spectacular work; I enjoyed it very much. :)
DEACTIVEDUSER chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Sweet and romantic...this is really it. :)
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
-squeal- This is one of the best Teddy/Victoire oneshots I've ever read! It's just way too fluffy (fluff's my favorite thing!), and I love it! :D

Strawberry
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
AW! That was AWMAZING!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I love how you incorperated James finding them snogging while waiting for the train into it; that and James's reaction was really cute. Another great oneshot
demonslayer0917 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Go Lupin! Yeah! This by far is the most mature and in character Ted I have seen.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I adored this. Just completly, totally adored it. I love how the kisses followed them through their lives and memories. Really, really adorable. This is probably one of the best Vic/Teddy oneshots I've read in a long time. Seriously. :)

-honda
Pigwidigeon chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
soo cute
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is really sweet and fluffy! I love that she even remembered the kisses from when she was younger. Aw! You did a great job!
wlrjb chapter 1 . 7/4/2008