Reviews for The Legacy
The iPod Addict chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I don't think ANYONE made a story that revolved around that little girl and her thoughts. It's such a good idea too.

Just curious, but what did the girl's daughter name her daughters'? Just curious. -''

And you know what? I DON'T know who doesn't like Robin.
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Aww! That was very cute idea! I would have never thought about that idea! Excellent work!

Oh, I think you are 100% correct with your statement, WHO doesent love Robin? Robin is absolutley georgeous and has a great personality. *swoon*

Heehee! Great Story!

XOXO

xStarfirexRobinxo
KiraNova19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really like it Dlv. It's great!

Kira Nova
PenetratingBlackEyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
AH! You're back! It has been far too long...

Anyway, excellent story! Just a nice, cozy oneshot to open up my day (It's almost 6 am right now. I've tragically fallen back into the habit of not sleeping). Good story! At first I didn't know what you were talking about, because I thought it was gonna be the girl that they saved at night from Cardiac. So, I'm gonna go watch the episode today. Welcome back! *glomp*

Perhaps you have inspired me to work on my fic...hm. _
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
It's quite interesting. I've never thought of the Titans from the point of view of someone they'd saved.

Yes, we all love Robin...:D
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ahww...this story was really cute! Well, except for the part where the Titans are all dead and all(yeah, I know it has to happen soner or later..I just don't want to think about it.)..

Yey! another story! From you! Bwahahah! You haven't posted a story for ages! Whoh! All in all, great story.

Keep it up!