Reviews for The Greatest Joy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Lovely story, and I agree that it was worth it to finally see her choose the right man in Neil MacNeill. It would have been nice to see her declaration to him as well. Although I did prefer Kelly Martin's fire as Christy, Lauren did a decent job too. I think that Kelly was just so firmly planted in my mind that it was harder to do the switch. I was just so happy to finally get the ending that I thought we should have had ... Christy and Neil. Thank you for sharing your inspired ideas with us in this story.
abfirechick chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
A nice scene, the characters are genuine and I too was so upset when they didn't show that scene as well.

I missed Kelly Martin, although no offense to Lauren Lee Smith she did the best she could with what she was stepping into.

I was so happy the same actor portrayed McNeil though I don't think I could bear it if he wasn't in it!
littlemaccyd chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
mmm...that brogue! and that fiery temper! and those unruly curls! *grins stupidly* i want a neil macneill!
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I totally agree that the movie was a let-down when they didn't show the scene where she tells Neil how she feels. Your scene is perfect! Very true to the characters!
Angela chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this story. So romantic I think :) I hope you write another Christy and Neil story! :)
Kerrymdb chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This was delightful! You did a great job filling in the pieces. I would have loved to have seen that scene, too. :)
Me chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
OMG! I loved watching Neil in a kilt too! I can never take that scene seriously because of it! But it's awesome that the show his scottish heritige like that. Thanks for making this! I felt the same as you when they skipped it. again, many thanks.
flipzip chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I absolutely loved it. I've always felt cheated after watching the entire series AND all the movies at never seeing this scene. You did it perfectly and beautifully! Bravo and well done!
christyfiction chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
wonderful, simply wonderful..

you should write a long fanfiction off of the road home and never mind the movies. great job

christyfiction
sugarhighlupin chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
i know exactly how you feel, i felt the same way when i heard that the show just...ended