Reviews for The Oncoming Storm
Epicshadow chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Why are you making Martha so bitchy?
The Doctor Rose chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
O boy a heartbroken bad wolf not good
The Doctor Rose chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Wow jake driving is bad lol
The Doctor Rose chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Thats the last thing I thought she say
The Doctor Rose chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
claps
The Doctor Rose chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
yay great ch cant wait to c what happens next
seekerchasing chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Amazing story. so fantastic i'm going to go read the sequel right away!
xXDesertRoseXx chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Uhm... I'm re-reading your story for the fourth time and I'm stuck with it... AGAIN! It's fantastic! You should have more reviews, much more!
Rickey-098 chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
update!
Taylor Harkness chapter 13 . 8/9/2009
Very good story. Your writing could be a little better, but it's still very good. Great job!

Keep on writing!
Taylor Harkness chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
Grr! You make me hate Martha even more in this! Bad you! But this story is really good, great job!
edf-k chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
That was quite a roller coaster there. Whew, no idea how the Doctor would have ended Jack, but glad it didn't come to that in the end. I'm so happy for the Doctor and Rose. They have a chance to be together, *sigh*. I'm a sucker for happy endings.
edf-k chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Ah, they are finally talking about their feelings. Glad to see that Donna has taken on a kind of 'older sister role' toward Martha to help her not been so gr.
edf-k chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Ugh, Martha is really starting to annoy me. I can understand her conflicted emotions, but come on. If the love of your life suddenly appeared, you'd be a little absorbed as well for a moment. I can totally see Martha blaming every new problem on Rose for opening the Rift again (and Rose probably will be blaming herself as well). Hm. on to the next chapter.
edf-k chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Yeh, all my favorite characters all together. Loved the reunion. Poor Martha, but Donna will help her.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »