Reviews for If this is goodbye
suspensegirlinc chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
oh soo so incredibly beautiful. wow. great job.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh my goodness! That is one of the most tragic CB chapters I've ever read! It was so intense! And I love how you bring out how traumatized Blair is over losing Chuck, b/c we all know she is and just doesn't realize it till like the season finale! *slaps self* Fantastic chapter, but I hope it gets better...
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Definitely cute for an AU ending. I love that Chuck realizes he needs to return to see how she feels. And the sight of Blair crying on Serena's shoulder is so heartbreaking. Thankfully Serena lets go and lets Chuck go to her.

I do prefer the unhappy ending to them because it's more realistic, but this one is so adorable and *SQUEAL*
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Oh, the emotion. The heartbreak and pain was so there and written wonderfully. You've captured them both so well.

Love that she left Nate and went to find Chuck immediately, not even changing. And she got to his place and knew it was him. Oh man, just thinking about Chuck trashing his place hurts so much.

The note. You had tears in my eyes. The PS was brutal, too.

Then Serena coming in and seeing this. I hope she realizes that Blair lied at Thanksgiving. *nods*

The emotions are just so indescribable. And, I like that it's not a happy ending. BC are NOT "And they lived happily ever after" people. That's not them. Granted, they will be endgame, but it definitely will NOT be a happy road for them. The way these two characters are, it wouldn't be realistic for them.

I love the ending because it's them and how it would end up.
delphin4ik chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Heart-broken, but beautiful
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
aww SAD I loved the writing though
SoccerStar7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
that was so good but sad please continue i think the next part should be chuck comes in on b and s