Reviews for What It Means To Let You Go
endbrought chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is the real ending for this story. And I cried.
Cydrose chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was so beautiful. Your stories are the only ones I've read that can make me cry, the emotions shine through so clearly
Kate chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So beautiful. That is the first time I've cried reading a story like this, but I couldn't stop. Beautiful. Well done.
Vika16 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I am sobbing how the hell did you get through this
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was so beautiful. I had tears in my eyes...it truly was remarkable.
a fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
just finished like i said i would.

you are a wonderful writer.
Pepsa chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
You're story is the only fanfiction that has made me cry. I agree with that other reviewer you're stories are breathtaking.
mayacullen86 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
fuck ! you made me cry ! Your story is completely breathtaking !
Carolanne O'Rourke chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great. You just made me bawl like a baby. I sort of hate you. *pout*
agoldenthrone chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I completely loved PvsM, so I'm glad this wasn't the end chapter, because it's so tearjerking for me. Seriously, I had to stop at least 5 times because I couldn't see anymore through my tears. I can't even imagine trying to write this! That being said, your really do write the most amazing stories that tug at your heartstrings. :)
Chickie Star chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is an amazing ending to an even better story! It has cheered me up lots while I have been ill, and the fact that I live in Wells just made it even better :D.

You are a really great author and as soon as I press the 'Submit' button I shall be off to read more of your stories :D
whispers of magic chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
It made me cry. You are very talented. I have enjoyed your stories. Excuse me know, I really need to find a kleenex.
kerry chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hi

i have to tell you that this was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. I loved Draco vs Harry - Please tell me you are writing something else? Hayden and Tristy are wonderful characters - but all of your characters are so fantastic. I would love to see a harry come back from the dead story - and more on hayden and tristy.

I have never cried in a fanfic - and I just balled like a baby - thank you so much for your wonderful story!

If you would like to get in touch my gmail is

Kerry
lily chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, goodness, how I cried. Ill admit it was the only way to end the story, and it was lovely and perfect and well written but absolutely completely heart breaking. I enjoyed it despite that fact though, and good on you for making the hard decision about the story. As you said, I think it was the best and only way. Please Please, satisfy the want for more harry alive stories in this verse, though?
noname chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
heartwarming. gorgeous. a completely breathtaking story.