Reviews for proverb
sm8430328 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Mm. I like this one. It goes very deep, deeper than I've seen in a while! You seem as familiar with flow and prose as you probably are in talking. Overall, it was fantastic! :)

/ /Novaki/ /
whisperingxblue chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Really well-written, I think this captures the Chinese imagination very well. Plus I've always loved Cho as a character and this fanfiction fleshes her out in a way Rowling never does
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Interesting piece. Keep writing
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I found this via the rec at crack_broom on LJ.

Fascinating and layered like poetry. Very well done and your brevity is refreshing.
Draquia chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This was really impressive. I like your symbolism, your prose is refreshing and well thought out. I've never seen Cho put into such a poetic light, and I've seen many faces of Cho in fandoms.
emily.down chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
You are by far one of the most original authors out there. Original in the way you write, specifically and the subjects breached. Really, they might be short, but your fanfics say much more than 50 chapters would. I love how you bring symbolism and raw feelings in your stories and this one about Cho is great. I always wanted to know more about her thoughts, but not much is shown in the books, but I think you got very close. Her beauty is painful to her and so is the surrounding death. I guess some scoffed at her somewhat dubious mourning of Cedric, but considering some people don't give such a damn about boyfriends/girlfriends, it was something. Her shallowness is probably mostly fear, fear of being rejected, of imperfection and of family. Anyway...keep writing and don't ever change this wonderful style or if you must let it be an improvement.
ValorOrgulloso chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was really nice. I loved it. Keep writing, because you're amazing at it.