Reviews for One Night Changes Everything
UpWithLuke chapter 26 . 4/3
Oh, come on! Are you serious? 182k words and 26 chapters and you didn't finish it? You can't do it! I know a lot of time had passed and maybe you don't even remember ever writing this story, but you need to finish it! It's so well written and such a refreshing Lorelai/Luke story, it really deserves to get finished. Please please please, just one more chapter to get them really together? Come on. You already did so much, how can you deny us this little guilty pleasure? I'm totally pouting here.
nzlouise chapter 26 . 3/3
Omg this is entirely frustrating! Finish this story and get them to get her for the sake of my santiy! You are such a good writer please for the love of everything holy finish this and written in the stars part 2
Hurricane Jackson chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
Great story! Please update ASAP!
terinmkane chapter 26 . 7/10/2014
Where is the rest of it
Chofis Garcia chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Oh my god this is one of the bear stories I have even read! I'm soooo sad that it ends. And with no really closure to anything. Great story still.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
I totally love, I do mean love if marry a fan fic this would be it! I hope one day you will finish this.
ladypuercoloco chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
I realize I am late to the party, but this story has enthralled me like few others in the fan fic realm. I would love to beg for a continuation...it is just soooo goood and ended without any closure. Fantastic work, amazing work, and I am just dying to know where it goes from here.
Betty chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Happy Birthday ONCE! Two days late and a little awkward coming from a complete stranger, but I think it fits. I can't believe it's been 5 years and at least that many re-reads. I know I really need to amend my lurking habits. Think of this as my first step. I choose chapter 8, sideways infinity, as my review chapter as a sign of the hope that I still hold for this story and the infinite possibilities that still exist ... Rory's birthday, more Luke/Rory bonding, the elder Gilmore reveal, Mrs. Kim hopefully coming around for Lane and Rory, of course the L/L progression, and probably a bunch of other plot twists only you can come up with. I know I dream big, but unfortunately I am nowhere near as eloquent at setting up plots and sincerely hope that this is still on the back-burner somewhere not forgotten. Now I realize two years is a bit of a hiatus but a girl can hope. Of that's not the case well be sure I'll be back for another fix as I just adore this story as it is already. Just wanted to let you know that your writing is still appreciated. Thanks for brightening my days!
Nancy chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
I very recently found this story. I have been so amazed with it that I had read it completely through in a couple of readings. It is great, really great. When I got here, I realized that it is not finished. But, it is such an awesome story that I hope you see this review and I really, really hope that you come back and finish it. There is never enough of Luke and Lorelai. You have done an excellent job of making clear the kindness and sweetness of Luke. I like the twist of them meeting when they were quite young. I also like Mia's explaining to Lorelai about the family history of Luke: of his loosing his mother and father in very sad circumstances. Mostly I appreciate Luke and Lorelai being together as a family unit and how much they unknowingly love and respect each other. Even little Rory understands the deepness and clearness of the bond of Luke and Lorelai; Rory may not yet how the emtional vocabulary for the closeness of Luke and Lorelai, but she knows it exists and Rory knows well and likes Luke. Hopefully Luke and Lorelai can communicate their feelings to each other and more fully develop their love. PLEASE, PLEASE continue this great story.
heratulipsia chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
more? please?
Cheri chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
I'm sorry but it has been a while since I read this chapter so no actual chapter review. I will say that I was really enjoying this story and am really sorry to see that there hasn't been any additions for so long. I would really love to see how this story would have gotten to the end and exactly how you would have ended it. So many great stories go unfinished and that is sad. Thank you for what we did get, though, it is really a great read.
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I really love your take on the whole Lorelai/Luke relationship, but it could use some editing.
jackiemack916 chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Wow, I love this story. So very detailed and well thought out. I hope you are well and there is no more serious reason why you have not continued this story. I will definitely check back and hope fpr updates!
ImTheNana chapter 26 . 9/11/2012
Ok this is like the 3rd time I've read this, please PLEASE, update! Love this story, well really, all your stories :)
Anja1983 chapter 26 . 6/6/2012