Reviews for One Night Changes Everything
voodoomarie chapter 26 . 4/12
Ugh. I need them to have a happy ending. I hope you finish this story! Six years and counting.
kpop381 chapter 26 . 1/12
Oh how I wish you had finished this story! Any chance you could finish it, if you're still writing?
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
I am sorry but thge lorelie in this annoys me . Its like she hates that a man treats her with respect . Most single moms would kill for this
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
okay the way she acts towards luke is annoying he is stepping up and she treats him like crap chris doesnt and she defends him
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
If she is 21 and she gave birth at 16 the kid would only be 6 years old not 8
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
ohhhhh now she remembers she is a mom
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
wow this girl is irresponsible getting drunk and having sex trying to date a man without telling him she has a kid. this is why teenager shouldnt have kids
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 26 . 4/11/2016
O-M-G! Come back! Please! I feel like this is just like the show. We're left on a cliffhanger-ish closing..b no please come back. I want more LL please.

This story is amazing!
Gilmoregrl519 chapter 25 . 1/17/2016
I have reread this story too many times to even remember the number. I am completely in love with it and I really hope someday you find the time to pick it up again. Until then, I'll probably reread it again in a few months!
Allie chapter 26 . 1/11/2016
I love this story! Wish you had finished it!
UpWithLuke chapter 26 . 4/3/2015
Oh, come on! Are you serious? 182k words and 26 chapters and you didn't finish it? You can't do it! I know a lot of time had passed and maybe you don't even remember ever writing this story, but you need to finish it! It's so well written and such a refreshing Lorelai/Luke story, it really deserves to get finished. Please please please, just one more chapter to get them really together? Come on. You already did so much, how can you deny us this little guilty pleasure? I'm totally pouting here.
nzlouise chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
Omg this is entirely frustrating! Finish this story and get them to get her for the sake of my santiy! You are such a good writer please for the love of everything holy finish this and written in the stars part 2
Hurricane Jackson chapter 26 . 12/23/2014
Great story! Please update ASAP!
terinmkane chapter 26 . 7/10/2014
Where is the rest of it
Chofis Garcia chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Oh my god this is one of the bear stories I have even read! I'm soooo sad that it ends. And with no really closure to anything. Great story still.