Reviews for No Fun League or One Good Play Deserves Another
Allie-wa chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Haha! I loved this. I don't know much about football, so I sort of skimmed over the parts about the play, but I think I understand the gist of the story. I liked that this story had a nice moral, like the Arthur television series and books.

I also think the present tense was interesting. It fits the scene, because they're playing football, and the present tense makes you feel more...there. If that makes sense.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Not bad, though I too doubt that the ref would call penalty for dancing. In fact, I highly doubt that they would do that, as the kid isn't trying to make fun of the other team, but is excited about the play. This needs some grammer checking, but other then that, really, not bad.
dth1971 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Nice fanfic, I know Arthur and his friends are in a soccer team, but never in a football team except for this fanfic!
Nyachu chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Very enjoyable and well-written. I'm not a huge football fan, but the descriptions were wonderful, and even the dialogue was great and in-character. And I felt while reading it that the point you were trying to make was a good fit for an Arthur story. Not to mention I love the way Buster initially reacted...he's such a happy kid, but he also has the tendency to "lose it", and I'm glad you captured that side of him. Thanks for a fun read!
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Pretty good story.
NocturneD chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
*reads slowly, finishes, pauses, stands up, and claps*

bravo! bravo! the description was detailed, i felt abit the edge on my seat while reading, didn't need fart humor to make this entertaining, no randomness as it could feel like a real episode. though, football is one sport i never really liked watching except for "Remember the Titans" movie. though then again, whenever i do see players do the "hero dance" they never get penalized for it. probably depends. Felt sorry for Arthur as, no one ever really likes seeing someone rub it in though he wasn't doing it, just dancing for the excitement.

The story features everything that could actually be in an episode, with them learning about proper team work and how a victory works. so again, bravo. *claps*