Reviews for This Is America 2008, Charlie Brown!
militaryhistory chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I'm not sure if I'd characterize the Peanuts cast quite as you have, but that's interpretation.

Only problem I have with this is that Charlie Brown's father gets laid off. This would be rather difficult, as he owned a barber shop.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
A great story. Very good.
kikimalfoy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
one word awesome
h2-02 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I think I have to disagree with a previous review on this story. I think this is a wonderful story. The Peanuts characters are an iconic part of American pop culture, and since the death of the creator they are starting to fade into the woodwork. Although the cartoons were rarely influenced by the outside world, I think if Charles Schulz was still alive and well this would be how his characters would react to our changing times. I don't think Charlie Brown's reaction was uncharacteristic. He tends to have a pessimistic response to the world around him. As for Linus, when something shakes your morals at the core, it can cause irrational behavior. I think that's what his response to Marcie & Patty was. My only disappointment was that there was no mention of Snoopy. Perhaps he could have been chasing terrorists and weapons of mass destruction like President Bush instead of the Red Baron? Good job overall!
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Linus angry about gay rights? Yeah right, I'm laughing reeaall hard. Seriously, get a life. Not everyone who is religious is homophobic, not to mention that it's completely against Linus's character. You sicken me. And by the way, Charlie Brown is as unlike Charlie Brown as it is possible to be. If you're going to add to this unfairly tiny category, please add something that has something to do with Peanuts.
Excel chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Excellent
oblongs1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
cool story :) love the part of patty and marcie too