Reviews for That's Why They Call It the Present
Puckabrinaluver chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
I love how you're presenting the problems- one by one and in a way that shows that will be a reoccurring theme in the story. I am eager to continue on, perhaps more review to come.
Major144 chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
Great Job! The story was beautifully written from beginning to end. Enjoyed every chapter. The dram, romance, and action were all well paced and excellently executed. The OC were all very likable and I'm looking forward to read your other stories. Fantastic story.
Yusra Nayab chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
love it love it love it love it.i only wish that dreamworks animatione would make a whole movie of it that would be very awesome.i just lovethis whole it just went like my imagination when added that tiger daland i was totally surprised i had imagined that in my imagination before i read this whole love you .you are my favourite author.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
ok, i give. rolling with laughter.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Would you believe i suspected the creature's identity when we met him? no matter. he was perfectly done, and awesome. possibly my favorite character.

pretty good killing of a character too.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Bravo. probably the best battle ive ever read. and battles are my favorite part.
nice work with the references. odd but perfect place to bring back monty python.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Ping? i bet that was fun to write
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
"DNA is a mistake of nature" [?] care to expound upon this point?

"What are yer terms?...aye, we know that..." Pirates of the Caribbean reference?

nothing bad about this chapter
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
she should have started and finished that fight rather than letting tai lung hit him first. and one of them should have killed him. just my opinion. but he'll be back. calling that now.

I like Shang. this will be fun.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
ah, now for violence...
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
"nah, have a seat. hungry?" beautiful.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Why is there a tone of "that atacking thing was even slightly Mei Xing's fault"? he came in through her window.

so why does wu hate shifu?
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
tigress... how the mighty fall. oh well.

"Sorry, that was mantis talking!" Still laughing.

"men-folk listening at the door!" again, lol.
oof, shifu tearing up the restraunt tai lung is staying in? hmm...
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
so, maybe tai lung and mei xing have some thing in common, given his issues from chor gom.
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 7 . 2/20/2014