Reviews for Brothers
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
It's a realistic scenario, and you did a good job with it. I liked how Katara started to feel sorry for Zuko and then pulled herself back, ingraining herself in her grudge again; you kept both Katara and Zuko in character pretty well (and even the short mentions of the others were in character, too!). I liked the last line, especially-very in character, with Katara being mad again and Zuko just being confused. Nice work!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was nice...your a really good writter
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I can totally relate to Katara. My brother snores so bad that once, when we were younger, my sister thought a bear had gotten in the house! I'm also glad to see a Zuko-Katara story that isn't Zutara. It's almost impossible to find stuff like this. I love it, keep writing.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Poor, poor dears. Sokka's snoring sounds dreadful.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aah, jeez, I'm gonna have to fave this. It gets me, cos when my brother isn't being a massive arrogant dickwad he's one of my best friends.

*Fave*
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Sweet. ) But did Katara really have to ruin the moment? (don't answer. Rhetorical question). XD
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
haha, awesome funny

one-shot it's just

like Sokka to unconciously

bring people together X)
avatard05 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
hehe, i like it! it's very cute ]
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I actually really enjoyed this. It's refreshing to see a story about Zuko and Katara having an understanding on a non-romantic level. I was doubly glad Katara didn't magically forgive him for everything, just took note of their similarity and resumed her hatred.

This was an excellent blend of comedy (I burst out laughing at the description of Sokka's snore) and serious story.

And, of course, I'm always glad to read about the importance of family ties. The brother-sister relationship of Katara and Sokka is important, but sadly under appreciated in the fandom.

There needs to be more of these kinds of stories on this site...