Reviews for Someday
BellaCam chapter 1 . 3/26
...You managed to make me ship Caspian/Edmund
It's so beautifully haunting and...just the hope of a possible future away from all this pain makes me want to cry!
Bravo, beautiful and simply...amazing :D
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 3/9
This is so... sad... You made me cry... This horrible for all of them, I feel so sorry for them, especially (since it's the ones you talked about) about Caspian, Edmund and Wat...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
that was sad and cute I loved it
Jaded Miscreant chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Not to long ago, you had a second author account, and a second posting of the story "Someday," which had a note attached asking if anyone would be interested in a continuation of the story.

Is there going to be a continuation? What happened to your second account?
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I thought this was awesome and depressing and apparently so did someone else. I'm not in the habit of leaving reviews, but I thought you should know that unless you've established a second account under the username "frojoe" your shit just got stolen. :(
marble-fire chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was so well-written, I honestly have no words to describe it :) Extremely well-done and I hope there will be a sequel? :D
Mollyone chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
:'( So sad, but so well written!
BlackJrocker13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
i loved this story! i hope you make a sequel in time
smutslut chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I LOVE this! All the emotion behind it just about killed me!

Please tell me they escape? I wanna hear they made love ;)
Slytherin'sNotebook chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Beautifully written - it wrenched my heart when Ed said his last sentence...the hope those two have is heart breaking. I liked it - great job!

WickedTorchwoodFan
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was extremely sad, and heartfelt. You are a very talented writer my friend. I actually cried at the end. I usually don't like male on male pairings but I couldn't help but like this one.

You are amazing at what you do. Please keep up the great work.
TakeMeToTheStars chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was a really sad story.. But I did like reading it. It was really captivating, and I like Wat. I feel really sorry for him though.

Sequel?
remuslives21 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was really beautifully written, your sentence structure is great!
JustDreamingOutLoud chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really wasn't expecting that to be as good and captivating as it was. But, man, you know a story is good when you want to read more, and I /really/ want to read more! Please write a sequel! Please? It just doesn't feel finished.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
what no theres gotta be more